Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wexford town or waterford city

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,760 ✭✭✭✭

hey folks
    i''m planning a weekend away with the other half both in our late 20's and cant decide between waterford and wexford what is better for a night out haven dinner and then a few drinks and dance after ? ,
    Also can you recommned any nice hotels

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DeiseforLiam

Both are good but you might get better value in Waterford. Cafe Goa is a nice Indian, Emiliono's a nice Italian and L'Atmosphere is a good French. They're my favourites but have a look at the restaurant thread in the Waterford City forum. Granville, Tower or Marina hotels are central. Granville is four star and the others are 3. Most of the late bars are centred in one area. I'm gone a bit old for the dancing so don't know which would be best.

Advertisement