Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gymnastics for 3 year old Bagenalstown/ Carlow

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone help me find a gymnastic club / tumble tots for a 3 year old in Bagenalstown/Carlow area. Moving there and he loves his tumble tots class

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Try enquiring at the Family Resource Centre in Bagenalstown. Even if they have nothing doing, they might be able to point you in the right direction. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

www.carlowsports.ie have details under the facilities heading for sports clubs around Carlow. Anne Rennick is listed as having a gymnastics club in Carlow town. I don't know how current the list or details are but I do know this club has a very high standard with some members representing us at European Championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mum2many

Thanks Strawberrie and madmaggie, will follow up on those tips. Spoke to Anne Rennik and she can accommodate him from 5 years on. We are blessed in Wicklow with Jo Jingles, Gymboree and tumble tots. Our local gym takes from 3 so there has to be some club between Carlow and Kilkenny that offers junior membership??????? will keep asking. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Welcome to Bagenalstown :D:D

Perhaps you can try the local radio station and ask them would they know or be able put you in touch with a group

Kilkenny Carlow Local Radio ( KCLR ) 1890 909696

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mum2many

Thats a great idea ispini1984. Will do that nearer end of August as classes enroll then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement