Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-Roll

Options
  • 30-07-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Has anyone any expierience with these little yolks and if so are they any good. A mate of mine who has just taking up vaping to get off the fags was asking me about something smaller or more 'girlie' if you will for his missus, she wants to give up also but even a twist with an evod is too much like a bong for her ( I'm not sure who she thinks she is :) ) anyways to each their own I suppose. Iv never user these but I'm sure someone here has.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

redkid wrote: »
    Has anyone any expierience with these little yolks and if so are they any good. A mate of mine who has just taking up vaping to get off the fags was asking me about something smaller or more 'girlie' if you will for his missus, she wants to give up also but even a twist with an evod is too much like a bong for her ( I'm not sure who she thinks she is :) ) anyways to each their own I suppose. Iv never user these but I'm sure someone here has.
    I own one and love it. The only thing I dont like is that I had to up my nicotine strength from 12 to 20 to get a better TH. Its small, fits into pocket easily, always charged and doesnt look like a dildo. Im using it when out and about and loving it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I prefer the Innokin AIO myself,i think it performs a bit better and is better bang for your buck.The e-roll is prettier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

I prefer the Innokin AIO myself,i think it performs a bit better and is better bang for your buck.The e-roll is prettier though.

Yea it's decent looking alright but does it preform though. The evic looks well but according to the reviews it's not much good.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

I've been looking at these Erolls, I like the way you can hold them like a cigarette. I'm 9 weeks off cigarettes today. For the first few weeks I didn't miss cigarettes at all, but this week I've really been craving them. I guess the novelty of my e-cig has worn off.

Its handy the way the eroll can charge when your out and about and I love the way its more like a real cigarette. I'm gonna save up to get one! But after this purchase that is it, I won't be buying any more e-cigs. I'm spending way too much on e-cigs, I gave up smoking to save money. Although I guess it takes a few quid to get set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Its handy the way the eroll can charge when your out and about and I love the way its more like a real cigarette. I'm gonna save up to get one! But after this purchase that is it, I won't be buying any more e-cigs. I'm spending way too much on e-cigs, I gave up smoking to save money. Although I guess it takes a few quid to get set up.

I think we all fall into that situation Gillian, I was shocked when I looked up my receipts on ESI for the last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

jamie72 wrote: »
    I think we all fall into that situation Gillian, I was shocked when I looked up my receipts on ESI for the last year.

Yeah Jamie, it can get quite expensive alright. I was supposed to be trying to spend LESS on e-cig related products, but then tonight I spent €30 on e-liquids on one site and then €10 on e-liquids another site! :eek: But it was a new site (well, new to me!) and their e~liquids were so damn yummy!

I'm only off the cigarettes two months, so I guess I'm still new to vaping. But once I find a few e-liquids I like I'm hoping that I just settle for them. I've spent a lot of money of flavours I don't like.

Although it seems as if vapors are always searching for the perfect vape........

Advertisement