Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Cutting Service

Options
  • 30-07-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all,

First, apologies for not having been to a Beers in ages! :o Hope you're all doing well and will try to keep an eye out for the next meet-up!

And second, would anyone know where I can get a copy made of a double-sided house key?

A friend of mine from home will be staying with me for a week and I'd like her to be able to come and go without a huge planning event taking place every morning to figure out who'll be home first in the evening.

Turns out though that my key isn't just your normal kind of house key. I think I've figured out that it's called a double sided key. Who knew that the world of keys would be such a complicated one! I've been to three places in the Angel area but they haven't been able to help me.

Any suggestions? :)

Comments

Advertisement