Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 3-act Irish American play

Options
  • 30-07-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have 3-grandparents who emigrated from Irelandin the early 1900's. I have written a 3-actplay about one of them. It concerns a bizarreand wonderful event that occurred in 1957, involving my grandfather McCoy, thatforever changed the lives of our family. It is being staged, under the auspices of the Irish Heritage Club ofSeattle, in March of 2014.

I would like to share this story with those whom I think maybe interested. It is presently beingpublished by Lazy Bee Scripts of Great Britain. The Irish-American Theater of Cincinnati has it slated for futureproduction. My only focus right now, if for a successful Seattle production. You can learn more about it by going to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1479948649/irish-heritage-players-present-a-rose-for-danny?play=1&ref=search

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 muenster

My goal is to promote Irish/Irish American Theater. I believe in the power of live theater, to promote the rich traditiion of the Irish experience.

Advertisement