Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookeeping course for Jobseeker

Options
  • 30-07-2013 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm currently living in Kerry and on jobseekers. I've seen a few openings for a bookeeper on JobBridge and its somthing that I think I might be interested in but I have no experience.

Although many of the posts say "No Experience required". I'm pretty sure they would be looking for some amount of experience. I know nothing about accounting.

So I'm wondering what are my best options for training. I've already done a level 5/6 fetac course in film. Now that im changing careers I don't think I can get a grant. Is there other funding or courses for jobseekers. I'm 24. I'll be 25 in a few months.

I was considering this course. http://www.corkcollegeofcommerce.ie/night/subject-areas/computer-term-courses/computerised-accounts-using-sage-line-50

Comments

Advertisement