Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

torrents in 1080@

• 30-07-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

is anyone on here bothering to dl the big torrents.
    i got a few just to find they were not full 1080
    and are there any trackers ,even ones i can sign up to that are pure 1080 or even 720p/ purly for research only needs. :P

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I download in full HD all the time.

Just be conscious of the fact that movies aren't shot in 16:9 ratio so will rarely be 1920x1080p. They will be 1920 wide but typically must shorter in height to accomodate the 1.85:1 movie format.

Last one I downloaded 1920x1040 for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Most good torrents are accompanied by an .nfo file. This would usually include the video bitrate, width/height and audio information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I get all my linux distributions in 1080

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭teddyteddy

cheers guys is there any good private trackers any of you fine people know of that are open to new users? id be looking for the rarier stuff not so much the main stream ones. out of print titles criterian etc .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

How could a title be out of print and also released recently in 1080p?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

This is definitely the wrong forum for this guys. Totally off topic.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

MOD: Wrong forum and some of what is being discussed here is against the rules of boards. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement