If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

av reciever and speakers

Options
  • 30-07-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi

ive convinced a friend to purchase a reciever and speaker set. something around €250ish is the budget.

id like dts hd decoders for his blu ray and hdmi passthrough for 1 cable to the tv and also 3d. anything you can recommend?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

CTU_Agent wrote: »
    Hi

ive convinced a friend to purchase a reciever and speaker set. something around €250ish is the budget.

id like dts hd decoders for his blu ray and hdmi passthrough for 1 cable to the tv and also 3d. anything you can recommend?

Hi CTU,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Got systems close to the 250 mark that will meet most of the specs you're after.  The only one I'm having an issue with is HDMI passthrough in that price range.

For a great system check the following Yamaha package.  Very impressive for the money:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/home-cinema-systems/yamaha/yht-199/yama-yht199

We can offer this delivered for €259.68.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Hi CTU,Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.Got systems close to the 250 mark that will meet most of the specs you're after. The only one I'm having an issue with is HDMI passthrough in that price range.For a great system check the following Yamaha package. Very impressive for the money:http://www.richersounds.com/product/home-cinema-systems/yamaha/yht-199/yama-yht199We can offer this delivered for €259.68.Let me know what you think.Chris
    Thanks for that. Looks good to me. How much of that cost is delivery? Perhaps I could collect it? How long is delivery generally to Dublin? Sorry for all the questions, im eager to get a a system before the weekend, if that means collecting it I can do that.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for that. Looks good to me. How much of that cost is delivery? Perhaps I could collect it? How long is delivery generally to Dublin? Sorry for all the questions, im eager to get a a system before the weekend, if that means collecting it I can do that.
    CTU,

I've just suggested to Chris that we could do the Pioneer HPT-072 for €269.95 which appears to look after everything you are looking for - and represents a significant saving over the UK pricing..

Have a look at the spec here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/pioneer/htp072/pion-htp072

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey CTU_Agent.

Sorry to but in on this one.

We could also offer the Pioneer HT072 at 269.00 Euro  (Nice Saving)

This will do all that you require and is in stock and ready to go ;)

Delivery would be  £12.99 / 15Euro

Hey CTU_Agent.

Sorry to but in on this one.

We could also offer the Pioneer HT072 at 269.00 Euro  (Nice Saving)

This will do all that you require and is in stock and ready to go ;)

Delivery would be  £12.99 / 15Euro

sounds good. is delivery next day?

• Advertisement

sounds good. is delivery next day?

where gonna drive up tomorrow and collect if thats ok?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

where gonna drive up tomorrow and collect if thats ok?
    Look forward to seeing ya, (and to answer the Q, yes delivery is next day),

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.