Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever taken Zimovane for insomnia ?

Options
  • 30-07-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My doctor prescribed me Zimovane today to treat my insomnia. I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever taken it before, and if so, have you had a good experience taking it, or a bad experience ? I've taken stilnox & noctamid before and they worked fine but I asked my doctor to prescribe me a non-benzodiazepine this time so he gave me Zimovane. I don't know much about the drug so please do enlighten me if you've taken it before. I know all drugs work differently for everybody, but if you've had a particularly bad experience with this drug then please do comment and let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OP - we cannot allow this thread to remain open. Per the site wide rule no medical advice, even that of asking for feedback/experiences on medication is allowed here.

Before posting again, please take a few minutes to check our charter as well as the site FAQ.

Thanks
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement