Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed repeat registration

Options
  • 30-07-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, in a complete state here.

so i couldn't get into my email account for a while, think it was to do with the new 365 outlook thing, not sure. But anyways, i let my repeat exam registration slip my mind and only found out today that i missed it.

I have just finished my final year so this is of utter importance (yes i know, should have been keeping better tabs on it, was busy with new job etc)

Anyways, I emailed the SAA, they sent me a late registration form to fill, but i also have to email my lecturer, which i did, and he just gave me the reply that i should speak to the SAA ..

Does anybody know, if it so happens that i cannot register or sit the exam, is there another time i could resit it. The module was from second semester this year if that makes any difference..

thanks in advance,
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I'd imagine the reason you were told to email the lecturer was to see if he'd let you register late. Get your paperwork in immediately.

If you don't sit the repeat now, you're probably looking at doing a link-in next time around which will delay your graduation by a year. If you're _very_ lucky the lecturer might allow you sit a repeat sooner but it's a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Get the forms in now to get the repeat done to save you some time and money. Its a s1ht thing to fail an exam in 4th year, even if you get the repeat you'll still have to wait until next year to graduate

Advertisement