Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Bundle - Saints Row, Sacred 2, Risen 2, Dead Island

• 30-07-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Pretty good

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Saint's Row the third, Saint's Row 2, Sacred 2, Risen 2 pay a dollar

Pay a few more and get

Dead Island - GOTY
    Saints Row 3 full DLC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,111 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Very tempted by this. Have aboput 3 different copies of SR2 at this stage, and have SR3 free with PS+, have Dead Island, not really interested in SR3 DLC, but also interested in Riptide. Is Sacred 2 any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭m0ynihan

Sorry, I'm confused, if you spend less than $1 you don't get steam keys? Does that mean that you can't play it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

m0ynihan wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm confused, if you spend less than $1 you don't get steam keys? Does that mean that you can't play it?

No you can still play the game, you just won't be able activate it with Steam.

Also seriously $1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Awesome deal just got the basic bundle for now might upgrade next week... Wonder will Risen 2 or Sacred 2 get trading cards any time soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone else getting steam servers unavailable?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Very tempted by this. Have aboput 3 different copies of SR2 at this stage, and have SR3 free with PS+, have Dead Island, not really interested in SR3 DLC, but also interested in Riptide. Is Sacred 2 any good?

It's not great but it is worth a play through, I played it on xbox but would guess it's a lot better on PC. Worth $5 alone imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Orim wrote: »
    Also seriously $1?
    Yeah, I do dem dollar deals as well. Well, it's usually whatever is in my Paypal account at the time :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Ah, what a mess with those steam keys. They only give you two so it's a terrible waste of copies, especially if you already have some of the stuff.

Orim wrote: »
    No you can still play the game, you just won't be able activate it with Steam.

Also seriously $1?

I wasn't buying it anyway, I was just curious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Monotype wrote: »
    Ah, what a mess with those steam keys. They only give you two so it's a terrible waste of copies, especially if you already have some of the stuff.

That is a shame but I can see why they do it. They sell the bundle lots of people will have one or two games others will be missing one or two games yet they will all buy the bundle coz it's so cheap. But if there are individual keys then the market will be flooded with spare copies of games hitting the sales.

Anyway it's a great price for one game and a good cause so I don't mind in these cases as it's not done to rip people off.

• Advertisement

If Rip Tide was less than €25, then I would most certainly do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Good thing it's only about 19 then! :)

It's 25$ which is about 19euro or so.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

If Rip Tide was less than €25, then I would most certainly do it!

For $25 you get Riptide and all the other games - bargain really

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Think ill grab these, i havent played any apart from SR the third.
    Are sacred,risen and Dead island any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Risen is very good, haven't played the others yet
    the sequel wasn't as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,111 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I splashed yesterday, for just over €19 you're getting some bang for the buck. And just maybe i might play more than 1 hour of SR3. Maybe...

Great deal, only 3.85!

Advertisement