Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Signs for home

• 30-07-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anyone know where i could get decorative road signs with local village names on them? Would be a great gift for my dad .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Carrolls irish gifts shops in Dublin have them, you could try the tourisyt office, King Johns gift shop and Hunt museum gift shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Some of the old road signs/village names that were removed by the council during the changeover to kilometres can still be bought. Fairly heavy and bulky though. Many of them made their way to Irish pubs all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭xii

Does anyone know where i could get decorative road signs with local village names on them? Would be a great gift for my dad .

3am about 1km from a local village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭redron74

kilburn wrote: »
    Carrolls irish gifts shops in Dublin have them, you could try the tourist office, King Johns gift shop and Hunt museum gift shop

There is no gift shop in the tourist information centre at Arthurs Quay Park any more! It's just a very big half empty information point now.

Advertisement