Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC speaker

Options
  • 30-07-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a spare HKC speaker I could have or buy off them ?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I should have a few old Secure Watch keypads lying around.
    What happened your one.?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

It's for my 10/70 .
    Voice and buzzer started to get loud , then crackly and then just went .

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

On a 10/70? How long is it in?:eek:

It's the first gen keypad . Bought of a company i did work exp with. The keypad board itself was replaced but its the speaker that's blown .

Out of Guarantee then?
    Shouldn't be going so soon. Maybe you were just unlucky. Ill see can i dig you out a SecureWatch one.

• Advertisement

no in guarantee . The keypad was deemed faulty . The board was changed but its actually the speaker ( attached to the housing ) .

Would HKC not change it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Anyone have a spare HKC speaker I could have or buy off them ?

Have loads, send me a P.M and I will send one on to you :)

Advertisement