Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Football Season Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Go Tigers. Putting FSU on the ropes. Championship football by Auburn.

Nick, ohhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Oh wow. This rushing attack is great to watch. 21-3 auburn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Turning into a SEC beatdown again this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

christ as i said i wasnt sold on winston but i didnt expect this backed auburn at 4/1+ thought might win tight one getting out early like this is beyond expectations.

Seriously marshall is so athletic he is out running the corners, they didnt even give him the edge their he just took it. Auburn coaching has been brillant this year take a lot of keys from Chip Kellys Oregon in their style

On Winston from what i read the investigation was a joke wasn't enough done in my view as local police were never going go after him. Not a fan of man Manziel and Cam had flaws but found myself liking them I dont feel same way with Winston and thats nothing do with the case.

• Advertisement

Yes. Yes. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,865 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

This drive is looking a little more persuasive even if it did require a fake on fourth to get started. Shows hoe desperate they are that they're pulling stupid stints like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

TD Noles. Ballsy call by Jimbo on the fake punt and Winston has finally shown up.

Great half by the Tigers. They've given themselves a shot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Teams should never punt on less than 10 yards from a 1st down. It has to be the most wastful play in all of sports

• Advertisement

Another big stop by the Tigers D. These guys are putting in a serious shift.

Teams should never punt on less than 10 yards from a 1st down. It has to pe the most wastful play in all of sports

The stats in that video might be true in high school but I would really doubt they hold for college or NFL to be honest. If they did then NFL teams, who are always on the lookout for even the most tiny advantage, would adopt the tactic overnight.

Great D from Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Auburn Defence is solid

Auburn Defence is solid

Great special teams play just now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Auburn D starting to show a few cracks though. Could really end up regretting that dropped INT

spiralism wrote: »
    Auburn D starting to show a few cracks though. Could really end up regretting that dropped INT

Giving very little easy. Stellar performance.

Ata Tiger.

The DBs are playing so well.

Syferus wrote: »
    Giving very little easy. Stellar performance.

True in fairness and FSU have scored at some clip all year so a great showing. Would begin to worry about fatigue though so next drive for Auburn huge imo

Big penalty costing FSU a 2 point play there, never seen anything like that happen before

• Advertisement

So it's all down to this. Jameis with the chance to win it

One more stop by the Tigers might be enough with that running game but this game is balanced on a knife edge.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

wow

Well, **** me :eek:

What a KO Return

Notably one of the guys on ST shot out of his lane and the guy meant to cover cramped up, creating the hole for Winfield to run it back

What a play on third!

Three days, three class matches (and one very good one). Great stuff.

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Advertisement

What.a.match

Advertisement