Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Football Season Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

The Ducks run D :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

davyjose wrote: »
    The Ducks run D :mad:

Ducks don't need no run D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Has something happened Braxton Miller? He was 2-2 but Kenny Guiton 7 of 10 since?

I see its an MCL injury & he could have came back if needed. I can only imagine the sigh of relief from Buckeye fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Poor Munchie Legaux. Absolutely horrific injury, very Marcus Lattimore-esque, terrible to see :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Good drive by Georgia, on the 1yrd line.

• Advertisement

TD, Dawgs.

And they follow it up with a successful onside kick!

Clowney makes his 1st sack of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So Baylor look like they're brutally raping Buffalo prison style...

56-13 and its not even HT yet

P_1 wrote: »
    So Baylor look like they're brutally raping Buffalo prison style...

56-13 and its not even HT yet

Collection of disturbing mental images there but thanks for the update :-)

• Advertisement

Major fuvk up by the Georgia punter! And TD South Carolina.

Tied game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Yup it's been down for the past 2-3 hours. NFL gamepass is down as well. Apparently it's run by the same crowd so they'd want to get their act together fast.

And another problem today is that ESPN aren't showing any of the big games online even before the site went down so I'm forced back to streams for the day. Miami Florida, South Carolina Georgia and ND Michigan were all supposed to be on it this week but when I went looking this evening none were available. Hardly a top 25 team to be seen in the list of games that they were going to show.

Not a happy customer today whatsoever.

What is up with this nonsense. I cannot understand why sport organisations allow themselves to be attached to such incompetence. Games not available either...ffs this is a premium service.

Great throw by Shaw, 24-24 at halftime.

I'll be demanding a refund tomorrow, got a pretty good stream so f_ck ESPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Heffo001

Tyner looking good with his early carries for the Ducks. Was an amazing High School player, I'll enjoy following his progress in that offense over the next 3-4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

I'm trying to get into college football this season. Would anybody recommend a game for me to watch tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Which of the games on at 12 would be best to watch?

I'm trying to get into college football this season. Would anybody recommend a game for me to watch tonight?

Notre Dame @ Michigan

Some would say the biggest rivalry in college football.

Georgia mixing it up well on this drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Notre Dame @ Michigan

Some would say the biggest rivalry in college football.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

How is Clowney doing tonight lads? I had to pop out after the first quarter and never got the game back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

themont85 wrote: »
    What is up with this nonsense. I cannot understand why sport organisations allow themselves to be attached to such incompetence. Games not available either...ffs this is a premium service.

Wasn't too bad - they didn't remove Wake Forest vs Boston College or the other major draw from the early live games of West Alabama vs Clark Atlanta from the schedule. What more could I ask for after spending €109 for the 12 month package.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Any good bets on the Notre Dame game later? Waiting on Stanford for a treble thanks to the guy that mentioned them a few pages back.

Missed extra point leaves it a 4 point game!

Paully D wrote: »
    How is Clowney doing tonight lads? I had to pop out after the first quarter and never got the game back on.

Pretty anonymous, got one sack but has been hobbling on and off the field with a foot injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭youngco87

Hey all, trying to keep an eye on Clowney in this game! Hasnt done too much as far as I can see, am I right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,801 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Norte dame @ Michigan will start one amazing day. All Ireland and week one proper in the NFL.

He's been double/triple blocked at times. Hard for him to do anything really, that'll be the story of his season. He always had Melvin Ingram or Devin Taylor on the other side of the line to keep teams honest in the last 2 years.

Ok Clowney time to show us something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

im gonna go with Notre Dame + 4.5. Not really sure if this is a good bet but ive been reading up a few places all day and it seems this is a good bet to go with.

Advertisement