Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expansys delivery time

Options
  • 30-07-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how long it takes Expansys to deliver. I ordered a HTC One black yesterday out was shipped this morning as so far after 14 hours has only made it to ye East Midlands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Mark.87

Don’t know about Expansys but I was getting something else delivered to about 2 weeks ago. It said it was in the East Midlands distribution centre up until I was signing for the package at my door! Tracking is great when it works but in my experience of late, some international packages don’t seem to be tagged within the country unless it is something like next day delivery.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

from midlands yesterday for me, it arrived about a hour ago

Advertisement