Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes Match - Downloads & UPC Cap

• 30-07-2013 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Very sorry if this has already been asked but I didnt spot it on the search.

I have 1500 songs that are less than 256kbps and am going to delete them all and then download the better version of them.

If I do all of that in one go, am I going to blow my UPC data cap out of the water and cause myself all sorts of penalty charges from UPC?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

UPC only have a cap on the lowest package. It's something ridiculous like 10GB. You'd probably exceed it with casual web browsing. Afaik there are no penalties, they just upgrade you to the next package after a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Thats great. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement