Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swingers in Greystones

Options
  • 30-07-2013 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Right here goes,over the last number of months I have heard from a few too many sources for it to be a coincidence that there is alot of swinging going on in Greystones (and not the on a swing kind, unless your Samantha Jones). I am sure this happens everywhere but Greystones...REALLY. Rumour has it that a certain establishment in the village is also a den of inequity. I am not looking to name and shame in any way, this is just a general is this quiet little seaside town really not all that is seems.....

This forum can be about more that a fox pooed in my garden....or was it a dog? Personally I think there are more important things to discuss ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Right here goes,over the last number of months I have heard from a few too many sources for it to be a coincidence that there is alot of swinging going on in Greystones (and not the on a swing kind, unless your Samantha Jones). I am sure this happens everywhere but Greystones...REALLY. Rumour has it that a certain establishment in the village is also a den of inequity. I am not looking to name and shame in any way, this is just a general is this quiet little seaside town really not all that is seems.....

This forum can be about more that a fox pooed in my garden....or was it a dog? Personally I think there are more important things to discuss ;)

Popcorn, pen and paper at the ready! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I take it the pen and paper is for research purposes only?! ;)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Where do I sign up????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Rumours are all true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hedgehog Interrupted

ted1 wrote: »
    Rumours are all true.

Tell us more ted1...... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I heard the rumours some years ago, but then it involved private homes, gold fish bowls and car keys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

The swinging scene really improved in Charlesland after the playground was completed.

FOUR swings! Can you believe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Best thread is a looooooooong time.
    Lets be havin ye Greystones :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭legrand

What? did you expect to get an address or phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

This is not new.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

LOL have heard these rumours for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I'm glad I never think of that type of thing Father. That whole sexual world. God, when you think of it it's a dirty, filthy thing, isn't it Father? Can you imagine Father? Can you imagine Father, looking up at your husband, and him standing over you with his lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself? God almighty can you imagine that Father? Can you picture it there Father? Oh get a good mental picture of it. Can you see him there? Ready to do the business?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Each to their own I suppose, I'm sure Greystones itsn't exempt to swinging. On a night out before I did notice a few people dressed up in cowboy gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

I heard it was more prevalent on the other side of the N11. That is centred round one of the pubs over there.

Actually a pal ended up at one of the after pub parties. A great time was had, however he described his "sleeping" companion for the evening and to be honest while he isn't fussy (God knows he can't afford to be!) she sounded rough and rather him than me.

Then again beggars can't be choosers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Rumour has it that a certain establishment in the village is also a den of inequity.
    Anyone else getting tired of these house price threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

FirstIn wrote: »
    I heard it was more prevalent on the other side of the N11. That is centred round one of the pubs over there.

It's a lot closer to home than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Swanner wrote: »
    It's a lot closer to home than that.

Dont stop there Swanner?? Im all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Car2318 wrote: »
    Im all ears

..... or eyes as the case may be here! :P

Sorry I'll get my coat, I couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

DD9090 wrote: »
    ..... or eyes as the case may be here! :P

Sorry I'll get my coat, I couldn't resist!

I was hoping to get more goss/community based research before a moderator checked in!! Damn ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Car2318 wrote: »
    I was hoping to get more goss/community based research before a moderator checked in!! Damn ;)

You wont

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What has the location got to do with anything?

Is swinging only for the peasants?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I heard if brothel's in charlesland alright but not swinging in the town....

I bet it's in cavisrons!!! Seems like a place swingers would go and I'm almost sure there's a sex lounger in the back and a fishbowl in the front!!

This sort if thing can only bring the property value up in our humble town IMO :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

I won't believe it until pixbyjohn puts a couple of shots up to prove its existence... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

JanneG wrote: »
    I won't believe it until pixbyjohn puts a couple of shots up to prove its existence... ;)

we couldnt possibly allow that :D

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Great thread, thanks for the giggles :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

They should have a float in next year's St. Patrick's day parade. The publicity would be great for boosting membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

If the great man can promote it then embrace it! It's a song, nothing untoward, great tune too!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMhFyWEMlD4‎Similar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

eigrod wrote: »
    They should have a float in next year's St. Patrick's day parade. The publicity would be great for boosting membership.

Yeah, and a catchy name, pity 'Baton Twirlers' is taken..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Popcorn, pen and paper at the ready! :)

Thats not a pen and put it down.

father-ted-careful-now-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg?w=191&h=199

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Certainly not a new rumor. Wasn't this swinging group known to be located 'west of the N11' or something?

Advertisement