Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swingers in Greystones

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

FirstIn wrote: »
    I heard it was more prevalent on the other side of the N11. That is centred round one of the pubs over there.
    Rasmus wrote: »
    Certainly not a new rumor. Wasn't this swinging group known to be located 'west of the N11' or something?

Ok, now that's two people corroborating this part of the rumour. I think it's an important point that it may not be happening on the east side of the N11 unfortunately thankfully :P

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Lidl is a hotspot. Look out for eye contact in the fruit and veg department!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Lidl is a hotspot. Look out for eye contact in the fruit and veg department!

Queue a bunch of people eyeing up each other around the bananas and peaches in Lidl as well as onlookers from over the dairy fridge...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

JanneG wrote: »
    Queue a bunch of people eyeing up each other with around the bananas and peaches in Lidl as well as onlookers from over the dairy fridge...

Better go to Aldi tomorrow instead.... :o

They're doing Man-kinis next week so look out!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 274 ✭✭The Durutti Column

Next it will be dogging in the new McDonalds drive-through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Macy0161

ciaran67 wrote: »

father-ted-careful-now-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg?w=191&h=199
    It's in the ormonde?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

Macy0161 wrote: »
    It's in the ormonde?

Well years ago, left side of the balcony back row we did our best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

FirstIn wrote: »
    I heard it was more prevalent on the other side of the N11. That is centred round one of the pubs over there.

Actually a pal ended up at one of the after pub parties. A great time was had, however he described his "sleeping" companion for the evening and to be honest while he isn't fussy (God knows he can't afford to be!) she sounded rough and rather him than me.

Then again beggars can't be choosers.

I was speaking to someone recently in a pub on the other side of N11, a bartender confirmed that years ago, the pub was frequented by swingers. They all arrived by themselves, drank and got merry, then a minibus arrived to take them off to a house. Not sure if same house all the time, or if they swapped it around - the house that is!!

But that was about 6/7 years ago, don't think it happens anymore in same pub.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

ellejay wrote: »
    I was speaking to someone recently in a pub on the other side of N11, a bartender confirmed that years ago, the pub was frequented by swingers. They all arrived by themselves, drank and got merry, then a minibus arrived to take them off to a house. Not sure if same house all the time, or if they swapped it around - the house that is!!

Yes, that is exactly what I was told.
    This is well known in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

I always heard it was the Burnaby Houses. Ask the Au Pairs .... that is why so many move on so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

I was in the Burnaby the night the alleged swingers where asked to leave the premises. The Gardaí made an appearance.

were they the same as ''The bush eaters of Charlesland Park''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

were they the same as ''The bush eaters of Charlesland Park''

Saw that thread title and giggled as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Next it will be dogging in the new McDonalds drive-through.

Do you want chip with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Right here goes,over the last number of months I have heard from a few too many sources for it to be a coincidence that there is alot of swinging going on in Greystones (and not the on a swing kind, unless your Samantha Jones). I am sure this happens everywhere but Greystones...REALLY. Rumour has it that a certain establishment in the village is also a den of inequity. I am not looking to name and shame in any way, this is just a general is this quiet little seaside town really not all that is seems.....

This forum can be about more that a fox pooed in my garden....or was it a dog? Personally I think there are more important things to discuss ;)

Old men with grey stones !!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Anything happening around Eden Gate? I nearly moved down there last year. Would make sense. Eden, paradise lost, original sin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

scudo2 wrote: »
    Do you want chip with that?

Do you want to go large with that 😳

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Do you want to go large with that 😳

Super-size me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Tales of 6 - 7 years ago ..... in a house in Delgany Wood.... They used to call to our house thinking it was the party... The only neighbours we knew who ever had so many Sleepover guests!!!!! Many people in Delgany Wood witnessed the same.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement