Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tower Hill Ballymote

Options
  • 31-07-2013 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me what is happening in Tower Hill estate in Ballymote??? How can so much anti-social behaviour take place and nothing be done about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Ah but its all the ghosts fault don't ya know! apparently the dead are difficult to prosecute.

http://www.sligotoday.ie/details.php?id=26808#idc-cover

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I really do feel sorry for the poor people stuck living in this estate. Must be incredibly stressful and frightening. Time the landlords were made to take responsibility for the tenants actions!!

Either that or bring the army in seeing as the Guards can offer no solace to the residents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Feel so bad for those people living there. I live in ballymote and its scary enough bringing the bottles up. Another issue is the park and playground, I've had to leave the playground on a few occasions because of behaviour of travellers in it. Not nice when you have your toddler with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kiks

Anybody selling the house in Ballymote,Tower Hill??

Advertisement