Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen protector and hard shell case, Ipod 5g

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm looking to get a Screen protector and hard shell case for my ipod 5g..
    Any help would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

I would go with a case called an Otter Box. it gets good reviews online and the girl in the shop was raving about it also. its a hard case and includes a screen protector. Tested it (accidentally) by letting my iphone drop off the bed on to a hard floor and it survived. A friend dropped her iphone which had no case or protector and smashed the screen in sh!te. Costs about 170e to fix her phone!!!

The case isn't cheap at €40 but its an investment in protecting something a lot more valuable. Got it in a Vodafone shop

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.zagg.com/search/search.php?keyword=Apple+iPod+touch+5th+Gen

Screen protectors are great, and are replaced free of charge if any issues happens with it like marking or coming loose etc.

Items are shipped from Shannon in Clare so arrive usually in 3 or 4 days from order date.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

thanks guys.. I will look into your ideas

Advertisement