Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derren Brown tickets for sale next week!

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

For all the Derren Brown fans out there, according to ticketmaster.ie, sales of tickets for the Dublin leg of the "Infamous" tour go on sale on Wednesday morning. It's in the Bord Gais theatre in March. The info isn't on Derren's website or the theatre website yet. I'm sure I'll see some of you there!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Yes please !!!

Andy Nymans back for this tour ad it seems that the show has improved immensely.
    This is usually my little birthday treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

How many dates is he doing ??? Think i will deff be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pinkbear

Information is gone from ticketmaster now, as has info about his Belfast one, so maybe they are not fully confirmed yet. The dates were 10th-15th March in Dublin and 17th-22nd March in Belfast. Hopefully it'll be back up on Wednesday morning, as it said yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭bren2001

Information is available on entertainment.ie. Presumably they took it from the ticketmaster site.

http://entertainment.ie/show-Theatre/Bord-Gais-Energy-Theatre/Derren-Brown-Imfamous/Theatre-2687809.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

10-15th of March confirmed by Bord Gais.

Tickets go on sale Friday week (September 13th).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭bren2001

Anybody know what the story is with the presale tomorrow? (not that I think the tickets will sell out).

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

bren2001 wrote: »
    Anybody know what the story is with the presale tomorrow? (not that I think the tickets will sell out).

I got my presale tickets last night through Bord Gais. Ticketmaster didn't offer the option to choose the exact seats, just the section (circle, stalls etc) which I was a bit disappointed with. I would have thought tickets would be in high demand, no? I'm so excited, I can't see why everyone wouldn't want to see him live!

Advertisement