Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trailer insurance

Options
  • 31-07-2013 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone help me .I have just bought a 4x4 so I can pull my transporter trailer .its a seated discovery I have the trailer licence . I have everything above board but now it turns out that u cant insurance on a 4x4 if u have private insurance . Does anyone know of a company that does this .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daniel kavanagh

FBD should be able to assist.... what are you pulling on the trailer ? Car ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 derrycolins10

FBD should be able to assist.... what are you pulling on the trailer ? Car ?

YA pulling a car . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Banking & Insurance & Pensions forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Hi OP, can you clarify? Are you a motor trader moving vehicles on the trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

It's just a second insurance policy for a second car. Did they tell you exactly why? Because that is not the reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

peteb2 wrote: »
    It's just a second insurance policy for a second car. Did they tell you exactly why? Because that is not the reason.

Thread says Trailer insurance, OP mentions Transporter trailer and he states he has a Trailer Licence. There's more to it than that

Advertisement