Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error code after updating

Options
  • 31-07-2013 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Unsure if you can help but thought i would go to my provider as well, i have a samsung galaxy S3 which i updated it yesterday and since then i get getting an error saying, "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

I Have you at all came across this and is there a place you would recommend for getting phones fixed

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

recyclops wrote: »
    Hey all,

Unsure if you can help but thought i would go to my provider as well, i have a samsung galaxy S3 which i updated it yesterday and since then i get getting an error saying, "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

I Have you at all came across this and is there a place you would recommend for getting phones fixed
    Hi recyclops,

Sorry to hear that your having issues with your phone after updating. I had an issue myself with my phone updating but I have never heard of this issue.

Your best option is to take the phone into a store and get them to send the phone away for repair. The store will then send it to our repair company. I would strongly advise that you back up everything on your phone as they will be wiped in the repair process.

Grainne

Advertisement