Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocked smart phone for €200 - which one ?

Options
  • 31-07-2013 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

I am looking for some views. I had a Sony xperia but it has been broken. I need to get a replacement phone asap. I use the phone for work so I need my email, apps like Skype, etc.

I am looking for ideas for unlocked smartphones for around €200. What ones should I get and where can I purchase it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I've had an iphone, tried sony and samsung on android this year and at the moment am using a lumia 820 on o2 which I really like. I think it'd be a good work phone as it works with all your office programs, the build quality is really good and its nice to use. An unlocked one I think would be €230 - €250 on adverts.

Advertisement