Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Wireless Alarm problem code

Options
  • 31-07-2013 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

HI Could anyone help me i have moved into a house with a phone watch alarm system, Had low battery warning beeping so i decided to see if i could replace it. I removed the front cover and alarm set off with a tamper to front cover warning and a police call activation warning. I turned off all power and removed the fuse. I replaced the main battery and then entered the code i had been given by previous owner and it didn't work. I pressed 1 and was told to enter code, i did but nothing appeared on the screen and the alarm went off, announcing what sensors had been activated. Now how do i fix this problem. Can i get a service or engineer code. My alarm is a international concord wireless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Chaos36 wrote: »
    HI Could anyone help me i have moved into a house with a phone watch alarm system, Had low battery warning beeping so i decided to see if i could replace it. I removed the front cover and alarm set off with a tamper to front cover warning and a police call activation warning. I turned off all power and removed the fuse. I replaced the main battery and then entered the code i had been given by previous owner and it didn't work. I pressed 1 and was told to enter code, i did but nothing appeared on the screen and the alarm went off, announcing what sensors had been activated. Now how do i fix this problem. Can i get a service or engineer code. My alarm is a international concord wireless.

Does 12345 work?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Chaos36

will try it thanks

will try it thanks

Let me know how you get on.

hi altor sorry about delay in reply tried that code but the alarm didn't switch off, should the screen on the alarm panel show something as you enter the code like ***** as the numbers are entered

hi altor sorry about delay in reply tried that code but the alarm didn't switch off, should the screen on the alarm panel show something as you enter the code like ***** as the numbers are entered

Try 8 54321 00 and see what that shows up.

• Advertisement

will try it thanks altor

will try it thanks altor

Your welcome.

Also try 9 and your user code plus 9 and 12345.

Let me know what it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dampy

Hi Altor
    could you help me out
    I have an eircom phonewatch alarm installed but I want it to ring my mobile when alarm is activated can you help me do this

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

depends what panel you have in your house the simon 3 can call 1 number the simon xt can call 4 and the concorde panel the one with the two Ariel's out the top can call none

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dampy

stuartkee wrote: »
    depends what panel you have in your house the simon 3 can call 1 number the simon xt can call 4 and the concorde panel the one with the two Ariel's out the top can call none

I know it's a Simon but don't know what type of simon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Simon 3 can call two phone numbers ;)
    I have one setup to do this .

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

the simon 3 has no LCD screen the simon XT does

dampy wrote: »
    Hi Altor
    could you help me out
    I have an eircom phonewatch alarm installed but I want it to ring my mobile when alarm is activated can you help me do this

More than happy too, I will send you a P.M re the code.

The Simon 3 can call two numbers if set up correctly.
    Some of the Concord panels have a built in domestic dialer that can be set up to ring one phone. It omits a series of alarm tones. If it does not have a domestic dialer built in the a standard voice dialer can be added to be triggered off the bell output.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

altor wrote: »
    The Simon 3 can call two numbers if set up correctly.
    Some of the Concord panels have a built in domestic dialer that can be set up to ring one phone. It omits a series of alarm tones. If it does not have a domestic dialer built in the a standard voice dialer can be added to be triggered off the bell output.

Only works on certain simon 3 panels with specific software unfortunately .. Otherwise the panel goes berserk ..
    Some of them can ring 3 numbers .

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Otherwise the panel goes berserk ..

That is for sure :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Last post deleted.
    Please do not post the same question across multiple threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement