Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudimental Academy 19th Oct

Options
  • 31-07-2013 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Head this was due to happen but dont see any tickets on ticketmaster. Anyone know is this is sold out / not on sale yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jimmy Macnulty

Has been changed to Monday 7th October and is sold out as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

That would explain it - thanks. If anyone thinks/Knows any different let me know. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

anyone head to this? absolutely class gig, definitely going to source tickets for their February gig now, they put on some show and had everyone going completely nuts by the end of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 2K11

Seen them in Belfast a couple of weeks ago, I didn't really have much expectation for them but they were excellent would go to one of their gigs again If it came about

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

2K11 wrote: »
    Seen them in Belfast a couple of weeks ago, I didn't really have much expectation for them but they were excellent would go to one of their gigs again If it came about

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/rudimental-belfast-02-11-2014/event/38004B44F3390DBA?artistid=1707457&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=201

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Amazing gig this, The Rudimental crew have so much energy, I loved how the left the crowd singing the lyrics to "Feel the Love" as they walked off staged (before their encore)..

I'm raging that the standing tickets are sold out for the Olympia, I'd happily see them again in February.

Advertisement