Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Claaaassss

Depending on who has survived this season, and also what happened in your play-through of '400 Days,' different characters will play a role in the story of The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 3: 'In Harm's Way.'

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JaqenHgarr

okay so we know that in the latest episode certain character can be saved or end up dead ( I don't think i need to spoiler that but edit me if I'm wrong) So for those of you that have characters surviving, as the story ultimately can't deviate too far from user to user how long do you think characters that can potentially die in the latest episode will survive if they are still alive in your playthrough
    I think Alvin will be killed soon by Your Man whose baby it is
    (Gah can't believe i can't remember key characters names why am i playing this episode by episode !?!?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

JaqenHgarr wrote: »
    I think Alvin will be killed soon by Your Man whose baby it is
    (Gah can't believe i can't remember key characters names why am i playing this episode by episode !?!?)
    Same
    When I read the spoiler my first question was
    Who is Alvin ? - But because you mentioned the baby...I'm assuming it's the black lad who is with the lady whose name I also can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Is there going to be 5 episodes for this season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

nice to know that episode 3 is close to being released on consoles. :)

looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

episode 3 was out today for those that forgot or didnt know.

Just finished it there, took me short of 2 hours.

some tough choices
    I stayed to watch Carver being beat to death by Kenny with a crowbar, that was pretty cool

I also decided to cut savijtas arm off, she was bit anyway so might as well have tried that

also I really wish Carver pushed the doctors daughter off the roof, my god she is Skylar White annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

best episode yet, enjoyed that a lot :)
    I knew she was going to make a bollocks of the end and get everyone killed - makes me rethink being friendly to her in the first place

thanks for reminding me guys :)

gonna download now, but given my connection, will take a bit to download.

Wont have time to play it until friday night. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Is it coming to the PS3 today too?

• Advertisement

^It is indeed.

Hurry up 3pm for #127 and 5:30pm so I can get home and play this, Walking Dead days are great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It's torture waiting for this to finish, I'd rather be able to play all the episodes together, don't think I'll last though! I'll get it on vita as it's a perfect way to play it in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Got Ep1 today
    god ****ing dammit Sam the dog why you gotta do that :(

Ep 3 done. Not many tough choices in that one. Went with the majority stats wise. Nice to see a few 400 days faces even if they were a bit tacked on. Only person I actually care about besides clem is kenny. I miss lee :(

Really enjoyed that EP, you're right in that the decisions weren't tough at all but it was a good storyline.

The only decision were I wasn't with the majority was
    doing my own work on the berries and leaving Sarah to be **** on her own, am I the only one who wants her dead?!

Also agree with you about the Kenny thing. Some of the new characters are good and likeable (Luke and Bonnie), but I don't really care what happens to anyone bar Clem and Kenny
    Watching Kenny cave in Carvers face was delightful

Yuuuuupppp "Let...the boy....watch!" :pac:

So from 400 days, it looks like
    Tavia who recruited that group to join their safe community worked for Bill. I spotted Wyatt, Vince and of course Bonnie. Saw Becca & Shell talking to each other (had to look up their names). Also met Russel (had to look him up as well)

I didn't mind the doc too much but oh well. Bonus points to zombie guts lady
    for shooting troy in the d1ck, 1 cold b1tch! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Who's going to turn on the PA system?"
    *everyone looks at Clem*
    (dialogue option) "Why is it always me...?"

:D

Great episode overall though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Like most I enjoyed this episode even if there was no tough choices.
    Have to say though, as enjoyable as it was seeing Kenny cave Carver's head in, in a way it's kind of a pity that such a good character (story wise) is gone so soon after coming into the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Crackle wrote: »
    Like most I enjoyed this episode even if there was no tough choices.
    Have to say though, as enjoyable as it was seeing Kenny cave Carver's head in, in a way it's kind of a pity that such a good character (story wise) is gone so soon after coming into the game.

Have to agree, that could have been played out a bit more over next two episodes or even next season. Thoroughly enjoyed that episode, only problem for me is
    is that the end of most of the 400 days characters then? Bit of a **** way to squeeze them in imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

So I got
    Nick
    killed, does his character make any more decisions later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Penn wrote: »
    "Who's going to turn on the PA system?"
    *everyone looks at Clem*
    (dialogue option) "Why is it always me...?"

:D

Great episode overall though.
    That's exactly what I was thinking when the question was asked too, so I was delighted to see it actually come up as an option :pac:

Achievements haven't been loaded on to Xbox live yet, so if you're anal about your gamerscore and don't want to have to play the episode twice to get the points hold off for now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Skerries wrote: »
    So I got
    Nick
    killed, does his character make any more decisions later on

How did he die or when ?

That other little girl drove me mental the whole episode, I think I went with the majority on all decisions though.
    I was also annoyed at Luke
    because it was his plan to get the radios, have me go to meet him etc ....then he gets caught somehow, and me and kenny get slapped around for it.....then not only does he not apologise..but he starts suggesting we leave Kenny.:mad:
    I was waiting for an "It's YOUR fault ! " dialogue option...but it never came

One thing I thought was a bit stupid...don't know if it was meant to be a joke...but...
    when you're up in the office for the escape...and Alvin is there...you get a dialogue option like "we are going together, or let's get out of here" ....and then after choosing it....at the top left pops up
    *Alvin will remember that*
    Within the next minute he's dead
    ......I still can't find the option to turn them things off

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I still can't find the option to turn them things off

1st thing I did when I loaded up the game 1st was turn those off, definitely in the options somewhere.

I turned them on for the 2nd playthrough of the 1st season and it was so distracting, I was missing timed responses because I was too busy reading what someone thought of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭Penn

SeantheMan wrote: »
    How did he die or when ?
    Walter can kill him in Episode 2 because Nick shot the guy on the bridge, unless you managed to convince Walter that Nick was a good guy.

I like how there a subtle signs that
    Luke
    is not the hero of the pack he is sometimes made out to be.

Talking to him in the comic store, it was like something caught his eye (the
    coustumed hero?) and he drifted off mid conversation. Then getting caught trying
    to get food.....Lee would have never got caught :(

I have a feeling they are building him up for a major f*ck up. Also, I chose
    to hug him when first seeing him but it was more out of pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I never got all 5 people from 400 days to stay alive and have only played the first episode of the second season. Am really tempted to start it again and do 400 days over again.

I never got all 5 people from 400 days to stay alive and have only played the first episode of the second season. Am really tempted to start it again and do 400 days over again.

The spoilers below hid the episodes they appear in.

If
    Ep 3
    is anything to go by, then it's not really worth it imo,
    unless they get bigger parts in ep 4 or ep 5

• Advertisement

Finished episode 3 tonight.

I found it to be the shortest of any walking dead episode so far but still good. Most of my choices were the most commonly selected ones.
    I enjoyed the ending.

Advertisement