Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

When is episode 2 coming out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Which console is best to get this on? PS3/Xbox/PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

All the same.
    What do you prefer, sitting at a desk or sitting back on a chair in your sitting room ? Using mouse keyboard vs Controller

There is no skill or anything tactics involved, it's basically an interactive story.
    The graphics don't differ between versions.

So it's all about what you're more comfortable with playing, and maybe check the prices.
    Also , the only other thing to take into consideration....is your 'SAVE FILE' from the The Walking Dead Season 1.
    You should probably play Season 2 on the same format to maintain your choices from the previous Season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

PC because

master-race.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd say console cuz you don't wanna be this guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRrvLrByI5NHzokZDbDY2KH_22um36G5Eg0IC5GtduNes8I5E6

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Which console is best to get this on? PS3/Xbox/PC?

I have only played it on PC but for what it is worth my brother said he didn't especially enjoy playing the first episode of season one with a controller, and he spends 90% of his gaming time on PS3 and only about 10% on PC.

I would think the style of game is slightly more suited to a mouse, but I am sure it is absolutely fine on a game pad on the couch once you get used to it (Or if that is all you have ever been used to). Its not exactly Crysis 3 on the graphics from so that shouldn't really be an issue on platform choice.

Ugh. Why, Walking Dead, wwwhhhyyy?
    I was really enjoying that dog - throwing it the flying disc, walking around with it, and I even wanted to feed it. But then the bugger goes and attacks me and I have to mercy kill it.
    . I found it about as hard as
    killing Lee's brother
    in Season One. Funny that.

Then that whole horrible segment of
    sewing Clem's arm up.
    . My mouse wouldn't work for those damned things, so had to resort to using the trackpad on my laptop. It was absolutely horrible and I grimaced through the whole. damned. thing.

Also screw you, Rebecca.

Great start to the season though.

I actually played it on PC with an xbox controller so I could lay back and be more comfortable. Its so slow paced that you don't need the twitch accuracy of a mouse at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ugh. Why, Walking Dead, wwwhhhyyy?
    I was really enjoying that dog - throwing it the flying disc, walking around with it, and I even wanted to feed it. But then the bugger goes and attacks me and I have to mercy kill it.
    . I found it about as hard as
    killing Lee's brother
    in Season One. Funny that.

Then that whole horrible segment of
    sewing Clem's arm up.
    . My mouse wouldn't work for those damned things, so had to resort to using the trackpad on my laptop. It was absolutely horrible and I grimaced through the whole. damned. thing.

Also screw you, Rebecca.

Great start to the season though.

Oh I hate her with a passion already.

If she ends up being attacked by zombies I hope there's an option to laugh at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

She's the female Kenny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She's the female Kenny :D

Kenny was an arse but he
    lost his wife and kid
    so I'll give him an pass.

But not this uber-bitch.

I think it depends how you treated Kenny. I almost always took his side so he came across a lot better in my playthrough i think

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Does anyone have any new info on when season 2 episode 1 will be released on xbox live here in ireland?

When is Episode 2 out? I can't seem to find a schedule anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,745 ✭✭✭✭Penn

When is Episode 2 out? I can't seem to find a schedule anywhere.

I think we'll likely get The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 first, then maybe a date for TWD2:2

Soon....
    "Still. Not. Bitten."

The next chapter of The Walking Dead: The Game Season 2 is just around the corner. Stay tuned here and to Telltale Games for more info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Soon....

Hopefully they manage to get their act together this time and have the xbox version released at the same time as other platforms here, episode 1 only came out here last week :mad:

Have mixed feeling about episode 1 , I found it very difficult to connect with or even care what happens to Clem :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

calex71 wrote: »
    Hopefully they manage to get their act together this time and have the xbox version released at the same time as other platforms here, episode 1 only came out here last week :mad:(

I don't think that was Tell Tales fault, supposedly it was a ratings issue, but the issue was definitely poorly communicated. Although why it was released on PS3 and not the 360 over a rating issue, only raises further questions.

Anyways, The Wolf Among Us ep 2 this week, so we are all good, can't wait for it.

I was gonna wait for the Wolf Among us until it is fully released but very tempted to just get the season pass when the 2nd ep is out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I was gonna wait for the Wolf Among us until it is fully released but very tempted to just get the season pass when the 2nd ep is out.

I jumped at it when it was going for 9.99 at christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Just downloaded season 2 on Xbox live here. Didn't even know if it was available here yet. Sweet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Going to play it tonight, though dissapointed its so short

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Any word yet on a release date for episode 2?

Backfire wrote: »
    Any word yet on a release date for episode 2?

Nope, they put up on their FB page a while asking what you did at a particular scene and I honestly can't remember what I picked. Episodes definitely need to be released quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I think we're doing the wrong thing by doing it episodically.
    As above, I can't remember half the decisions, you forget integral parts of the story and character names...

The same thing with TWAU

However, I can't help but play them as soon as they're released :(

I personally cannot understand the fact that there is no fixed date for when the episodes are released. Surely they are all finished and ready to go, so surely they should focus on one of their most successful franchises.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,745 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I personally cannot understand the fact that there is no fixed date for when the episodes are released. Surely they are all finished and ready to go, so surely they should focus on one of their most successful franchises.

No. I remember reading an interview where they said they do change things based on reception of the previous episodes. Probably nothing hugely dramatic, especially since they'll already have the story and choices mapped out, but changes do be made nonetheless.

Yeah I remember in season 1 I noticed a trophy changed. There was one called 'Welcome to Woodbury' for the 3rd episode I think but it changed after ep 1 or 2. Could never find any info on it but guess that was a big change.

Ep 2 in March. Ep 5 should be out some time in 2016
    NEW SCREEN from The
    Walking Dead: The Game
    Season Two Episode 2 - 'A House Divided' spots
    Clem fighting for her life in the upcoming episode from Telltale Games.

Keep your eyes peeled for the
    all-new trailer debuting next week, and stay tuned for official release dates
    for Episode 2, set to arrive for download in early March!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Really should just not follow these games, and just buy them when they are all out.

Advertisement