Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ep 2 in March. Ep 5 should be out some time in 2016

2016 before the full season is out?! Jese.

At least episode 2 isnt too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

He was joking. :)

Personally, I wish they would just hold the game back until its all done.

Kirby wrote: »
    He was joking. :)

Personally, I wish they would just hold the game back until its all done.

Ah, read his comment using my iphone and didnt bother clicking on the links he posted. Stupid me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ep one on sale today on the XBOX.

The Walking Dead: Season Two - $0.99 - 80% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

What's that 2 and a half month gap. Fair enough with Christmas, but that's looking like 2 months between each episode which is far too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

titan18 wrote: »
    What's that 2 and a half month gap. Fair enough with Christmas, but that's looking like 2 months between each episode which is far too long.

I'm guessing it's to do with taking on so many projects. It seems like they're rotating between Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead every month. Personally, I'd have preferred if they had focused on one before moving onto the other as it really drags in between episodes of each and feels way too long.

When you add in GoT and Borderlands, I really hope they're not spreading themselves too thin.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's to do with taking on so many projects. It seems like they're rotating between Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead every month. Personally, I'd have preferred if they had focused on one before moving onto the other as it really drags in between episodes of each and feels way too long.

When you add in GoT and Borderlands, I really hope they're not spreading themselves too thin.

I totally agree. The game of thrones and borderlands should be abandoned until they finish work on the walking dead and wolf amongst us. However, they probably intend on keeping each series going until they stop selling, no matter how many seasons are made. In other words, they'll milk it while things are going good. But as you say, they are only spreading themselves too thin resulting in the delays between each episode. I fear the delays will continue to get even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Backfire wrote: »
    I totally agree. The game of thrones and borderlands should be abandoned until they finish work

Abandon Borderlands anyways, Game of Thrones could be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just wondering does anyone know if you can get Season 2 on PS3 and the story will still be influenced by what you did in Season 1 if it was on PSVita? Same PSN etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

need help people..played season one in disc form..downloaded 400 days, season two episode one and metro last light from psn but no sign of episode one or 400 days on my menu..how i install them?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did you just purchase and not download them, id say check your dowload list. I'm not sure How it is with disc based if you have to put the disc back in to play 400 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Did you just purchase and not download them, id say check your dowload list. I'm not sure How it is with disc based if you have to put the disc back in to play 400 days?

I've disc traded in with ages you see. I also purchased season one season pass by accident thinking it season two but it doesn't matter because I think I've to download all five episodes before I can play 400 days.still doesn't explain why season two episode one isn't appearing on menu when I've it downloaded already

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Episode 2 arriving Tuesday for PC and PSN US
    The Xbox 360 and iOS versions as well as the PS3 version in Europe will be released at a later date

Grr.

Looking forward to this. Not such a long wait next time telltale, okay?

Kirby wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. Not such a long wait next time telltale, okay?

Didn't someone here post that they were planning on finishing the series in either 2015/2016?

Yup. 2016
    Ep 2 in March. Ep 5 should be out some time in 2016

So, when you figure in that there are 3 episodes left, with the 5th not being released until 2016, then it looks like a loooong wait in between episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Didn't someone here post that they were planning on finishing the series in either 2015/2016?

Yup. 2016

So, when you figure in that there are 3 episodes left, with the 5th not being released until 2016, then it looks like a loooong wait in between episodes.

He was joking.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    He was joking.

Thank. Fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Was I?......WAS I???.......yes I was. Seriously though I can't remember any characters names from the first episode.

Was I?......WAS I???.......yes I was. Seriously though I can't remember any characters names from the first episode.

No put you remember them...even if their proper names escape you.

There was ethic doctor guy, retarded daughter kid, pregnant but whos the father woman, dead son with bitter old man/dead old man with bitter son, etc. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Roll on tomorrow !:D

Tuesday March 4th on PC/Mac via Steam and other digital distribution outlets; PlayStation 3 in North America
    Wednesday March 5th on Xbox 360 Worldwide
    Thursday March 6th on the iOS App Store!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Any release date for this on the vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Question regarding first episode
    At the river, when the Dad and son are getting attacked and you have to choose....I chose the son....because the dad looked like he had been bit. Dad eventually gets eaten...son screams at me.

So I quit the game...tried to reload and have the son die...but I was stuck with my choice :(

Did anyone save the Dad...or are you able to ?....or is he doomed ? does he blame you for the death of the son (assuming he dies) ??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Question regarding first episode
    At the river, when the Dad and son are getting attacked and you have to choose....I chose the son....because the dad looked like he had been bit. Dad eventually gets eaten...son screams at me.

So I quit the game...tried to reload and have the son die...but I was stuck with my choice :(

Did anyone save the Dad...or are you able to ?....or is he doomed ? does he blame you for the death of the son (assuming he dies) ??
    I ran to the Dad. I saw he was bitten and shouldn't have picked him really but I panicked!

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the son runs away and Clem and the Dad just get away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

J. Marston wrote: »
    I ran to the Dad. I saw he was bitten and shouldn't have picked him really but I panicked!

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the son runs away and Clem and the Dad just get away.
    So the son gets away ? The dad...he makes it back alive or is alive anyways ?....he's brown bread in my game.
    He is bitten though right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

SeantheMan wrote: »
    So the son gets away ? The dad...he makes it back alive or is alive anyways ?....he's brown bread in my game.
    He is bitten though right ?
    Not sure what happened the son, they just show him running away.

During the "Next time on the Walking Dead" bit, they show the Dad contemplating whether or not to cut off his own leg. That's all they show so who knows if he'll live on after the second episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I played the first season in one go since I missed it's original release, really enjoyed it.

Doing this "Whenever it's done" release time frame isn't fun at all with this and The Wolf Among Us as the episodes are too far apart for me to remember all the choices I made and characters I met in the previous ones.

Still, it is good when a new episode is announced :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I usually play it when its out and just before the next episode it out i replay it making the opposite decisions so it refreshes my memory

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PolarBearClub

Anyone else having problems downloading episode 2? I got the season pass, and when I go to download it, there's basically a red 'no entry' sign and I can't press A.

With this issues with episode 1 and people in Ireland and New Zealand having to wait so long, hopefully it's not the same case here.

• Advertisement

Roll on tomorrow !:D

Tuesday March 4th on PC/Mac via Steam and other digital distribution outlets; PlayStation 3 in North America
    Wednesday March 5th on Xbox 360 Worldwide
    Thursday March 6th on the iOS App Store!

good to hear its out tomorrow on the xbox and not having to wait a month.

i hope to play it this weekend if I can get the time.

Advertisement