Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wednesday? That's about a year away!

Wonder why it's so tricky for them to release it on all platforms at once, didn't Xbox have problems with the first episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya but same as 1st season, eu psn was always a week late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

where the hell epo two

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

brady12 wrote: »
    where the hell epo two

Just downloaded it there. If you use the search engine on ps store and type in walking dead it brings up episode 1. Ep 2 should be just below it and bobs your uncle!

Necrominus wrote: »
    Just downloaded it there. If you use the search engine on ps store and type in walking dead it brings up episode 1. Ep 2 should be just below it and bobs your uncle!

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Played it last night. Loved it.
    The Carver/Intruder part was tense as f*ck. Kept thinking it'd be one of those parts where he'd find out I was lying no matter what I did, but kept playing it cool anyway and managed to get him to leave. Didn't chance going for the knife in the kitchen as I knew I couldn't take him.
    As for Kenny's return, I can't see how he managed to survive and they fairly glossed over it, but I'm glad he's back. As flawed as he is, he's a great character, and it was nice for Clementine too. The part where he calls Clem "Duck" by accident near killed me though. Straight shot to the feels.
    Kirby wrote: »
    Right. My thoughts and choices an spoilers incoming.
    I and 33% of people sat with Luke at dinner. Like wtf 66% of people? Kenny was a loose cannon before he lost his entire family. It's great to see him and all and it brings back the season 1 feels....but he makes Nick looks mentally stable. The way he lost it with his latin lover over the boxes is all the indication you need that he's still the same Kenny we knew.
    The reason I sat with Kenny was two-fold: a) We don't know Luke's group. Clem's been with them for about a week or so, and most of them have treated her like sh*t. They're also being very secretive. I trust them, but on the other side you have Kenny, screw-up as he is, who Clem was with for months. b) Clem is the link holding the two groups together. Neither side trusts each other, so Clem sitting with Kenny's group can help build that trust, rather than have it an Us V Them situation.

As for how Kenny treats Sarita, I took it to be a result of Kenny feeling responsible for Katja and Duck's deaths. As over-protective as he was with them, he's now even more protective of Sarita because he doesn't want to go through that again. It's part of the reason I like Kenny tbh. He's flawed. Ben in Season 1 and now Nick do stupid things for stupid reasons. They panic, they don't think. Kenny does stupid things but with the best of intentions; keeping his loved ones safe. Yeah, he's usually wrong and bull-headed about it, but he's always trying his best.

I'm really hoping we don't have to wait any more than two months. I'd forgotten most of the new characters names and how I treated them in Episode 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

You can get download the just darn lovely cover of 'Where did you sleep lastnight' that plays in the credits for free here

Brilliant episode, damn right I sat with
    Kenny
    !!!
    Anything to help me relive the old days.

Michael Madsen is just class, great choice of actor.

Even though I already read about Kenny returning, it was still the most
    emotional thing I've felt in gaming since the 1st season.

Now Dark Souls, I'm all yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Michael Madsen?! Ha! Didn't even realise that, but now you say it it's obvious :o
    Kenny: Agree. Can't remember a game that has made me care about the characters as much as this. I was almost welling up when they hugged haha, OH thought it was hilarious

I feel like I was the only one who was slightly annoyed with Kenny's return. Well, maybe annoyed is the wrong word to use. His possibly dying was the perfect way to wrap up his story - throughout the first season he had been a rather selfish, acting only in the interest of himself or his family. For him to die in such a selfless act - ensuring that the others survived, it completely redeemed everything he had done.

Bringing him back undermined that slightly for me.

Other than that, it was a great episode!

• Advertisement

How do I take off spoilers so I can read posts.? Def best episode yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

How do I take off spoilers so I can read posts.? Def best episode yet

Hold left mouse button and drag across the blocked txt. Making the txt 'blue'. It'll show up.

irishmover wrote: »
    Hold left mouse button and drag across the blocked txt. Making the txt 'blue'. It'll show up.

What if I using tablet/I phone?

What I do is copy all the txt and open in Notes or anything where you can copy it into (so even posting a comment on here).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Great episode. Slow start but it really picked up during the...
    Ski lodge. Kenny coming back was a shock to me but a really nice moment. Although I can't see how he survived my play-through. He jumped into the alley to help Ben and was completely surrounded in a narrow space so he couldn't have escaped really. The other scenario where he helps Christa, I can believe because he's in a building and there might be some exits but whatever, I'm just being pedantic, I suppose.

I liked Kenny's character development, he seems a little unhinged but it's understandable considering what he's gone through.

Poor Walter, he's too nice a guy for the apocalypse. Giving Bonnie (bitch!) the food and being so welcoming only for Nick to have killed his friend.

Pregnant or not, Rebecca. You're still a bitch.

The finale was great, very tense. I gave up instead of going on some solo stealth mission trying to get Kenny and Luke. Walt was killed during the stand-off between Carver and Kenny. Carlos and Alvin survived. Now everyone is Carver's prisoner and we're heading back to his camp.

Carver is a great villain. He's got the whole "Seemingly calm and rational but could go psycho without a seconds notice" thing going on. Great voice acting by Michael Madsen too. The look of the character actually reminded me a little of David from The Last Of Us.

Anyway, roll on episode three.

Just pressing on it should do it. That's what happens on my Tablet

Just pressing on it should do it. That's what happens on my Tablet

Doesn't work on my iPhone 5. Viewing full site not mobile.

irishmover wrote: »
    Doesn't work on my iPhone 5. Viewing full site not mobile.

View the mobile site. It will work there, I think.

View the mobile site. It will work there, I think.

Will try but don't like the mobile site!

Yup it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Great episode, nice to see Telltale finding the form they had from season 1, hopefully it will not be another long wait for the next episode.

Clem speaks about Episode 2, spoilers if you haven't played it.

Edit: I never copped that was
    Bonnie
    from 400 days
    who arrived at the ski lodge looking for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Can ya download 400 days on PSN its the one thing i missed out on

Able to get the season pass for second season on the PS Vita. Able to download episode 2 but can't find episode 1 anywhere.

This happening anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JaqenHgarr

is there any release date for episode 3 yet ? I got so excited when i got home today and saw that there was an update on steam i thought the new episode was out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

JaqenHgarr wrote: »
    is there any release date for episode 3 yet ? I got so excited when i got home today and saw that there was an update on steam i thought the new episode was out :(

Nothing yet Mr Faceless Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i think i'll wait til the entire season is finished next time before i actually go off and buy it.

I cant even remember what choices i made in the first episode at this point.

i think i'll wait til the entire season is finished next time before i actually go off and buy it.

I cant even remember what choices i made in the first episode at this point.
    same i remember in season 1 when kenny says "i let that kid die lee" being like Whaat?! and having to look up youtube to jog my memory back to the farm I should have learned my lesson this time around

Nothing yet Mr Faceless Man.
    Valar Morghulis

• Advertisement

1st pic of episode 3, release date announcement soon

twd203hoardjpg-9aad6b_960w.jpg

Advertisement