Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Suggestions

Options
  • 31-07-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭

After months of pestering me, I have finally given in and got a apartment with my other half, she is bringing her 360 with her, I have only had PS's so do not know much about 360 games that did not appear on the PS.

So can anyone give me suggestions of good games that only appeared on the Xbox, all genres welcome, but would prefer RPG's or action games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Alan Wake, The Witcher 2(console exclusive I know), Crackdown and Fable II if you got XBL get Shadow Complex.
    Its not the coolest game but I enjoy Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Gears of War series would be the big one, can be got for next to nothing second hand.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If you like shooters get the Halo series. I know its kind of the done thing to shit on it in this day and age but they're still fun games imo. And if your GF has an xbox she's obviously a gamer so they're great fun to Co-Op.

The third one should be free to download on XBL in the next few months if one of you has gold and the others can all be gotten cheap second hand, even the latest.

The second one is the only one not released on 360 as the first one got an anniversary re-doing.

If you like playing shooters online Halo 4 also offers something a bit different to CoD & BF. I've put 16 days into it so far and it's constantly improving.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Thanks for the suggestions so far, yeah she is a gamer, she has always had Nintendo's or Xbox's, whereas I always had Sega's and PS's, so we have 12 consoles in the house :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Xenji wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions so far, yeah she is a gamer, she has always had Nintendo's or Xbox's, whereas I always had Sega's and PS's, so we have 12 consoles in the house :D
    Don`t ask for DS or 3DS suggestions my fingers will break typing down all my recommendations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

+1 for halo and gears mentioned here. I think gears 3 is worth picking up for horde mode alone. If cars are your thing then the forza series. Picked up forza horizon recently and really enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Gears of War Series as others have mentioned.

Also a special mention for Alan Wake. A great game but look it up on youtube in case it's not your bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Gears of War Series as others have mentioned.

Also a special mention for Alan Wake. A great game but look it up on youtube in case it's not your bag.

Picked it up in the steam summer sale for 2.50, but would prefer to play it on the console, so will be picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Borderlands 1 & 2 - can get them both for next to nout and there is a hell of a lot of gaming in them :pac:

Advertisement