Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Style Paper Doll Dress Up Book

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I used to love those! :) The only place I can think of is Pinocchio's on Paul Street. They do traditional toys, but I'm not sure if they do things like that. You could also try craft shops - Cork Art Supplies do a bit of crafty stuff and there used to be a craft shop in the Paul Street shopping centre, but I don't know if it's still there.

I found this one on ebay - it's in the UK but you could ask the seller if they're willing to send it by courier to reach you by Friday. That might be a bit risky though.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NEW-MAKE-AND-COLOUR-PAPER-DOLLS-BOOK-INC-60-CUT-OUTS-AND-STENCILS-HOM-/290905309910?pt=Children_s_Non_Fiction&hash=item43bb4ec2d6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I thought that wooden place in douglas village shopping center (the one with tescos) would have them?

If not, I'd try phoning vibes and scribes in town. They are good for papercraft in general and they have a big book section.

Other than that, I'd try the pound shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Irishgirl12345

They were my favourite when I was small!easily entertained I was haha, let me know if you find any :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thank you for all the replies!! Im afraid ordering it in would not be worth it twudnt get here. Why didn't I think of vibes doh such a tool. I tried that wooden place Viola toys some nice toys in there I must remember but they only had kinda new style sticker ones. I have it on good word smyths and easons in mahon point have them so heading in after work fingers crossed if not vibes will be visited tom

Advertisement