Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy floristry tape/wire

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Another "where can I buy X thread", apologies.

I'm looking to pick up some floristry wire/tape after work today in the city centre.

Needs to still be open at 5pm - I'm assuming I can't buy this direct from a florists', any ideas if Tesco might stock this? Or maybe the crafts section in Vibes & Scribes on Bridge Street?

Any suggestions more than welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Do you have transport?
    Floral supply place is up the airport hill.

http://www.centralfloralsupplies.com
    Central Floral Supplies
    Unit 21A, Ballycurreen Ind Est
    Kinsale Road
    Cork
    Ireland

Telephone:
    +353 214966556

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Thanks pwurple, had considered them but I don't drive and a taxi up and down would probably add €20 to the cost of the wire.

Any other ideas - maybe Hickeys or a DIY store?

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

Any florist will give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

yep just walk into any florist shop the one at the top of oliver plunkett street are loverly, course they will sell it to you

Tried the florist on Oliver Plunkett St but they were closed by the time I got into town. Ended up getting garden wire in the 2Euro shop which has done the job nicely. Thanks to all for the help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

kaki wrote: »
    Tried the florist on Oliver Plunkett St but they were closed by the time I got into town. Ended up getting garden wire in the 2Euro shop which has done the job nicely. Thanks to all for the help!

The florist there has closed permanently

I knew it! I thought was strange that they didn't have any opening hours listed.

Pity for another small business to have closed.

Advertisement