Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking fine in England

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I've had my Irish reg in Liverpool for a while now!! Last week I got a parking ticket for parking without displaying a ticket in a pay parking zone!!!

I'm heading back to Ireland next month!! My reg is on the ticket fine but I can't imagine them being able to track me as the car is in my name and address is in Ireland! I think I might of speeded a couple of times and have not heard anything about speeding tickets!!

What should I do?? Pay the fine or is it pointless as does anyone know if they can track me in future or what!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Gcler03,

Please don't double-post.

The good posters of the Motors forum may be able to assist you in your query.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement