Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New City Boundary

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

A question if anyone has the answer,with the impending merger of Waterford City and Tramore Dunmore , Passage , etc, will the City population now be 20+-K people more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

i think Galway done that a few years ago and they jumped from over Limierck city in terms of population even though in real terms it didnt make sense. I would assume same done here but you never know what politics councillors and TDs will play with it with the view to f-ing it up for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

wellboytoo wrote: »
    A question if anyone has the answer,with the impending merger of Waterford City and Tramore Dunmore , Passage , etc, will the City population now be 20+-K people more?

I guess this is another example of the fussiness of the merger. Apparently costings have never even been done on the merger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

If ever there was a time to invade nearby counties and ultimately expand east towards India, then this is it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

old gregg wrote: »
    If ever there was a time to invade nearby counties and ultimately expand east towards India, then this is it :D

Those Ukrainian wheat fields are certainly tempting...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

old gregg wrote: »

Manifest destiny!

• Advertisement
Advertisement