Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frozen spinach

Options
  • 31-07-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

anyone know where i can find them? tesco doesnt seem to stock it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I picked up some in Superquinn only recently. Surprised Tesco didn't have it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

My mum's been buying frozen spinach in Tesco for the last 10 years or so. They might just have been out of stock. Did you ask an assistant? Certainly most Tescos carry it, and probably Dunnes, Supervalue and Superquinn as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Can be found in some Dunnes, but not all I think. Comes in a smaller bag with smaller cubes, possibly higher water content, but is the same really I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I get mine in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

gillapino wrote: »
    Surprised Tesco didn't have it.
    Shows up on tesco online for me. If its anything like my local tesco its probably in with the cornettos or fish fingers ;). This always happens with stuff they are unsure where to put.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Tordelback

They usually do have it Tesco, beside the frozen peas. Bought some this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Aldi do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

+1 on Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know Aldi sells it. Sometimes Tesco can just be out of stock of a product or it might not be stocked in the store you were in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I bought the Tesco tinned spinach for 75c a can, really nice! It's in water so you just drain it, throw it in a frying pan or pot and heat it. Tastes better than the frozen stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 tallyv

supervalu do go frozen spinach

Advertisement