Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords/Malahide sorting office move/amalgamate

Options
  • 31-07-2013 2:01pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Since I was just all over the place, I thought I'd share the news to save other people's petrol!

The Swords sorting office has moved (previously up a laneway off Rathbeale Rd) to Swords Business Park. I misread the map and presumed they were in the same building as the Malahide sorting office but there's a sign up there too.

The shiny new office is up behind Hertz, past Weight Watchers at the very end. There's not many parking spaces but plenty of people working in there. Hope the people in Swords haven't lost their jobs.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's brilliant, the one on Rathbeale road was way too small. Hopefully they'll be open on Saturday mornings now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hopefully they'll be open on Saturday mornings now too.

Not sure if any do Saturday mornings, but its usually 7.30 to 18.00 mon to fri

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Yeah the old one was a bit of a pain in the arse for vehicular access alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Davy wrote: »

If I remember correctly from the note we received about it, it is open until 19:00 Monday to Friday so certainly better than previous opening times

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

That's brilliant, the one on Rathbeale road was way too small. Hopefully they'll be open on Saturday mornings now too.

No sorting offices open on Sat mornings for collecting stuff im afraid..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Davy wrote: »

No sorting offices open on Saturday but the time for the new office are 7am to 7pm.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Those new opening hours are great :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Just a quick thanks to the OP I remembered this thread, and had a search for it as I've to go there tomorrow :)

Advertisement