Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims Proceedings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

goose06 if you can't post in a civil manner, then please don't post. Just because you may not agree with other posters opinions does not mean they are not valid.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

dudara wrote: »
    goose06 if you can't post in a civil manner, then please don't post. Just because you may not agree with other posters opinions does not mean they are not valid.

dudara

Apologies Dudara I get fed up with people jumping into threads without reading the previous posts or links provided and jumping to conclusions or making statements to cause irritation and annoyance.
    I was probably a bit harsh with Emeldc but in the case DrunkenMonkey his post served no other purpose other than to antagonize and if he had bothered to read though the supplied information he would have seen that I am not being unreasonable and to say that I am trying to pull a fast one on O2 without knowing anything about me or the issues I am experiencing is highly offensive. I will endeavor to rise above it and report posts in future without firing off smart remarks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

goose06 wrote: »
    Apologies Dudara I get fed up with people jumping into threads without reading the previous posts or links provided and jumping to conclusions or making statements to cause irritation and annoyance.
    I was probably a bit harsh with Emeldc but in the case DrunkenMonkey his post served no other purpose other than to antagonize and if he had bothered to read though the supplied information he would have seen that I am not being unreasonable and to say that I am trying to pull a fast one on O2 without knowing anything about me or the issues I am experiencing is highly offensive. I will endeavor to rise above it and report posts in future without firing off smart remarks.

Goose i'm the phone business over 20 years so I have a bit of an idea what i'm on about and I can see exactly what your up to, I've read your other post and your being comepletely unbreasonable to people trying to help you.
    Legal action is the very last resort when you have a problem, your using it way to quickly, the Judge will see that.
    I've read your thread on o2 and your language and manner is a disgracfull, you've refused a sim exchange, how more awkward can you be.
    As I said you don't want help and that's quite obivious.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

You use your 20 years of service in the phone business to cast aspersions on on my character and say I am being unreasonable and basically are making out that I'm trying to defraud O2 by standing up for my Consumer rights?

O2 were given ample time to resolve this issue and your connections in the phone industry hardly makes you an unbiased voice in this debate.

Please provide examples of where my "language and manner" is disgraceful and more importantly where I refused a "sim exchange"

Dudara, is it possible to close off this thread as an individual is only here to derail this thread and I have received some very helpful posts so many thanks to all those rational people that offered their assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Goose go read your own thread on the talk to o2 forms, your were asked to try the sim and you said no, you were asked to let someone qualified to assess the phone see it and you wouldn't, you also admit that 3rd party apps can effect it and that the problem is also caused by a software update, you won't let htc or O2 near the phone.
    Your going absolutely nowhere with your legal action and you've posted enough evidence to show how unwilling you are to get the problem resolved.

I asked some simple questions in my first post that might have helped solve the problem and you more or less said fff you.
    I hope the judges awards costs to O2 or the retailer as your a complete waste of everybody's time with no interest in fixing the problem.

Anything you wrote can be used in court by O2, that goes for all the threads you're started on this subject.
    Take it to court at your pearl...judges don't like time wasters!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement