Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Finglas getting Efibre

Options
  • 31-07-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

When is the finglas exchange getting switched on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

JamboMac wrote: »
    When is the finglas exchange getting switched on
    Hi JamboMac,

I have checked the finglas exchange and the upgrade of Fibre is being carried out between the months of July-Sept. The work will be carried out until the end of September. However the cabinet in you area also needs to be upgraded for the service to work and I'm afraid we have no lead time as to when this will happen.
    Eircom will contact you when you can available of the service, you can also use our on-line checker through www.eircom.ie

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I put my eircom phone number in and it said congratulations you can receive it but the map says different, does the phone number guarantee it

JamboMac wrote: »
    I put my eircom phone number in and it said congratulations you can receive it but the map says different, does the phone number guarantee it
    Hi,

Would you like to PM me your number and I will check for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Hi,Would you like to PM me your number and I will check for you?ThanksTracey
    Hi JamboMac,

I have checked this for you now and the cabinet is due to be enabled the 28/08. If you contact the Fibre sales team on 1800 503 303 they wil be able to explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭Israeli Superiority

Do you know when fiber will be available in Ashbourne? I've only seen two cabinets so far, when will they finish building them?

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but I don't see the point of starting a new one, seeing as the two areas mentioned are close to each other and they're being upgraded in July-Sept time frame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Do you know when fiber will be available in Ashbourne? I've only seen two cabinets so far, when will they finish building them?

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but I don't see the point of starting a new one, seeing as the two areas mentioned are close to each other and they're being upgraded in July-Sept time frame.
    Hi Israeli Superiority

I've double checked this and I can confirm that efibre should be coming to Ashbourneby mid September. Not all areas in Ashbourrne will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing over the next year but the cabinets done by September will be going live then.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭pg17

Hi Al, Tracey

Could you please check cabinet FNG1_069 for me - I see it is commissioned and would like to know when it will be ready for orders and when it will be live for customer upgrades.

Thanks

pg17 wrote: »
    Hi Al, Tracey

Could you please check cabinet FNG1_069 for me - I see it is commissioned and would like to know when it will be ready for orders and when it will be live for customer upgrades.

Thanks
    Hi pg17,

I'm afraid we have no indication as to when it is ready for orders as of yet.

If you wish to call the Fibre sales team on 1800 503 303, they will be able to check this further for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement