Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22lr ammo

Options
  • 31-07-2013 2:27pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i took the plunge and have traded the Anschutz for a shotgun and CZ .17 hmr. As a result i have some .22lr ammo that i need to get rid of.

They are:
    • CCI Velocitor
    • CCI Stinger
    • Lapua Centre-X
    • Lapua Subsonics
    • Lapua Super Club
    • Lapua Master M
    • Federal Game Shok Bird Shot
    • Remington Yellow Jacket
    • Eley target
    • Eley Standard

The majority of boxes are full however some have between 3-6 rounds missing. However they are part of multiple boxes so there are more than enough. For example there are 178 CCI Velocitors. 3 full boxes and a half box. The Lapus subs are 3 shy of a full box, with the 2 full ones,giving total of 147 rounds.

I've had some for only a couple of months and some a lot longer such as the Lapua Master M. They are mixed brands as i bought them to try them out. Over the last couple of years i've these left over hence the multitude of brands.

Total cost for all the ammo was €175. Allowing for the few missing rounds the cost for this ammo would be €155. I'm looking for €120. Not open to haggling at it's €50 off the price you'd pay in a shop, and frankly i need €119 for something i have my eye on.

Also i'm not interested in splitting them into individual boxes/sales. So just to be awkward (:D) i will only sell as a single bulk buy.

===========================================================================================================

Disclaimer

This ammo will only be sold to a licensed person. A copy/visual inspection of the license will be required before any sale is agreed.

===========================================================================================================

Lastly. Postage can be arranged, but due to the weight it will be approx. €15 - €17 and at the buyers expense. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Portlaoise if collection is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14901

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14899

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14900

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14898

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement