Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Physios?

Options
  • 31-07-2013 5:34pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a flyer for some place where there were two female physios in the Carlow area, anyone know where /who they are? Threw it out at the time and need it now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

I got a flyer for some place where there were two female physios in the Carlow area, anyone know where /who they are? Threw it out at the time and need it now.
    This lady come well recommended. Very strong sport background Riona Ni Mhuireartaigh, 35 Dublin Street, Carlow Town
    Maeve Stanley on Green Lane has been practising in Carlow for a number of years

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

marita Delaney sleaty Street Graiguecullen. the practice is called river crest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I think Ríona is the woman I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Marita is pretty well regarded I think.

My sister is a physio herself and she's gone to her in the past (my sister lives in Dublin now).

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

I think Ríona is the woman I want.

definitely recommend riona. she has a lot of experience with athletics ireland and at the olympics too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement