Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Pat Kenny Show

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

If a donkey stood for the Democratic Party it would get more popular votes.

A serial philanderer, who exported as much of his business as he could, who (to this day) imports countless migrants to work for his businesses, who ripped off countless small businesses, who regularly donated to Democrat politicians, who cheated the American public with his bogus 'university', who lied about his campaign financing, who rejects every value ever held by America was elected President on the GOP ticket. The donkey was Trump and the donkey was a debased fraud who defiled every claimed position of the GOP, as well as truth and decency was elected by the GOP.

Get real. Charlatan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

I don't care about Hillary, but the fact they keep going on and on and on about Trump being a racist (i'd love to see the evidence)

Got to wonder where you've been for the last two years so...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

The 'man' is a filthy racist, not all of his supporters are but they have chosen to support a disgusting racist.
    and a sexist (ok he has said some dodgy lewd jokes ... but jokes they are - and at least the women he has affairs with are adults)

He has bragged on tape about sexually assaulting women. He his recorded on his own TV show making deeply sexist remarks. He has been accused by many, many women of sexual assault. He has been caught on tape sexualising children and his own daughter. He advocated for a peadophile.

You chose to ignore this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Mod: Enough of the Trump/Clinton stuff, back on topic please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Jess will be reviewing some vacuum cleaners in the next few minutes. Good to see she's concentrating on topics more natural to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

The Israeli's do a very convincing job of playing the victim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,066 ✭✭✭✭neris

The Israeli's do a very convincing job of playing the victim.

been a good documentary series on BBC4 last few weeks on the history of the Jews, only caught the end of last nights episode but it was in Israel and some of the attitudes of the extreme bible believing Israelis wasn't far off genocide and extermination based on the stories in a book written centuries ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Between having to listen to that horrible anti choice bastard at the beginning and the Israeli Ambassador its no wonder Pat takes long holidays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Between having to listen to that horrible anti choice bastard at the beginning and the Israeli Ambassador its no wonder Pat takes long holidays!

You mean you disagree with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

For fcuks sake Pat..... say that it's travellers you're referring to in this discussion. Absolute pandering to the PC brigade of the highest order. Tell it as it is Pat or will Newstalk not allow the truth in regards to these vermin.
    Vanilla radio to suit the perma-offended me thinks....

Heartbreaking listening to that poor farmer from Tipperary. They took absolutely everything from his home. There should be a minimum prison term of 20 years for breaking in to someones house. Also, saturate the country with Gardaí. And if we "can't afford it" find the ****in money. Sick of ordinary people being left helpless.

• Advertisement

Traveller scum strike again . No real comeback on them because they mainly live "under the radar". Non tax compliant,unemployment levels off the charts,non performance academically and they breed amongst their own. Literally a law unto themselves. Parasites. But yet,they can't be officially named as perpetrators due to their civil liberties. Racism they cry. I'm sick of their sh1t.
    The first one that sticks his head in around my property,snooping in my yard will be on the wrong on end an ounce of lead. End of....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭QueensGael

Danny Healy-Rae keeps calling Pat "Jurry" :P

QueensGael wrote: »
    Danny Healy-Rae keeps calling Pat "Jurry" :P

Haha noticed that too. He's some character

Uncharted wrote: »
    Traveller scum strike again . No real comeback on them because they mainly live "under the radar". Non tax compliant,unemployment levels off the charts,non performance academically and they breed amongst their own. Literally a law unto themselves. Parasites. But yet,they can't be officially named as perpetrators due to their civil liberties. Racism they cry. I'm sick of their sh1t.
    The first one that sticks his head in around my property,snooping in my yard will be on the wrong on end an ounce of lead. End of....

Agree with everything you said but isn't there also gangs from Dublin committing these robberies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Agree with everything you said but isn't there also gangs from Dublin committing these robberies?
    not really, there's enough houses in Dublin to be robbing, including houses in rural north and south Dublin, rather than making a 2hr journey to rob one in Tipp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

not really, there's enough houses in Dublin to be robbing, including houses in rural north and south Dublin, rather than making a 2hr journey to rob one in Tipp.

Not necessarily.

Dublin Criminal
    Gardai now believe the criminal leader is the group’s driver, who “ferries” the younger thugs across the country to carry out robberies and aggravated raids.

The group includes young criminals from Dublin as well as Wicklow and operates from a halting site in south-east Dublin which has been raided on several occasions by detectives.

Two birds, one stone. Dublin and Travellers.

Undoubtedly there are gangs stealing from all quarters. My point is that a huge proportion of these style of crimes are committed by traveller families (gangs) . It's common knowledge in rural Ireland. They are not to be trusted. Iv never met or heard of a decent one.
    A sickening tribe of degenerates.

we have travellers in dublin aswell n gangs of them. heaps of them filthying up areas close to dublin airport

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Conservative

A million quid plus to imprison them for 20 years? I don't care if they are travellers or not. A body bag filled with cement and dump them at sea is what we should be doing.

According to the U.N. our palatial prison system is "inhumane". Prison should be a life of destitution and squalor.

According to the U.N. our palatial prison system is "inhumane". Prison should be a life of destitution and squalor.

Programme on channel 5 last week world toughest prisons, they were in some prison in texas. The inmates were a few to a cell, made wear prison uniforms, some were locked up 23 hours a day and only allowed out into a communal indoor area with outdoor yard time only 3 times a week for an hour, cells were regularly raided by big no bull **** prison officers in full riot gear. Our fluffy lovely dovey prison service and prison officer trade unions could learn a thing or 2

• Advertisement

neris wrote: »
    Programme on channel 5 last week world toughest prisons, they were in some prison in texas. The inmates were a few to a cell, made wear prison uniforms, some were locked up 23 hours a day and only allowed out into a communal indoor area with outdoor yard time only 3 times a week for an hour, cells were regularly raided by big no bull **** prison officers in full riot gear. Our fluffy lovely dovey prison service and prison officer trade unions could learn a thing or 2

America has 4.4% of worlds population and 22% of the worlds prisoners.
    Recidivism in the US within 3 years is 68% whereas in Ireland it is 45%.
    I wouldn't be trying to learn from a system that isn't working.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sure what would the UN know anyway?

Crowd of jokers.

Pat Kenny has no time for Richard Boyd Barret's level of righteous indignation this morning.

We're going to miss Pat whenever he does step away from the mic.
    Hopefully that day is years away.

Pat Kenny has no time for Richard Boyd Barret's level of righteous indignation this morning.

I was hoping Pat would tear RBB a new one. Pat Kenny was more than a match for that clown. He was almost kindly lenient with him.

What were they discussing? Missed it.

What were they discussing? Missed it.

Cervical screening crisis.
    RBB was pushing for blaming private sector companies and if screening was done in Ireland in a public system, it would likely not have been an issue.

Pat called him with "Hang on now" a number of times.

Situation was and is a crisis but it still has helped many women get early diagnosis and subsequent care, RBB was inclined to discount this somewhat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Had Radio 1 on.

Didnt want to listen to the topic.

Turned over the Pat Kenny.

Same man talking about the same topic.

How do they do it?!!

^^^^^

Either pre-recorded or magic obviously.

I reckon magic myself.

Black magic fcukery and voodoo.....