Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

touts wrote: »
    Brian O'Donnell and Gerry Beads on the show talking about Gorsehill.

Anyone know where I can get blood pressure medication over the counter?

Callan's Kicks was brilliant on Gorse Hill on Fri - dam near crashed the car :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭neris

I hope this guy gets laughed out of Europe when he goes to court

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

neris wrote: »
    I hope this guy gets laughed out of Europe when he goes to court

We the tax payer won't be laughing.

Were paying for it!

Did anyone hear of Brian ODonnell in the media during the boom? Making up for it now by the bucket load

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

He is one of the ENTITLED

.....including being ENTITLED to have 45 mins of air time. Will everyone whose house is being repossessed be given the same amount of air time to plead their case?

• Advertisement

Any mention of Pats little failed land grab in Dalkey yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

So he's a hero now. Saved a lad from suicide

Had to laugh when he told the story of the fella who was going to shoot himself until he heard him, (O'Donnell), on a radio programme:rolleyes:
    Does he think we are ALL gullible idiots to believe that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,493 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Had to laugh when he told the story of the fella who was going to shoot himself until he heard him, (O'Donnell), on a radio programme:rolleyes:

I nearly spat my tea over the monitor listening to that cobblers. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Of all the ****e that O donnell came out with,they opted to play the Hero Life Saver clip on the news.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Harsh reaction from the listening public there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,493 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

It won't do him the favors he thinks it will.

Of all the ****e that O donnell came out with,they opted to play the Hero Life Saver clip on the news.:eek:

If that fairy tale is an example of what he was telling the court, it's hardly surprising that he lost his case. What an idiot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Now they are on about the water system in Dublin having 80 times the safe level of lead and the extreme danger we are all in if the water network is not quickly upgraded.

You'd never think Siteserv and Newstalk are part of the same empire.....

If that fairy tale is an example of what he was telling the court, it's hardly surprising that he lost his case. What an idiot!

Cases plural, 80+ I do believe. As Del Boy would say "what a plonker" :mad:

Apparently we are top of the class for attendance by our representatives in Europe. That'll come as a shock to the likes of Brian Crowley and Luke Flannagan and given how little time they spend in Brussels I'd say there's a good chance they were listening this morning.

Apparently we are top of the class for attendance by our representatives in Europe. That'll come as a shock to the likes of Brian Crowley and Luke Flannagan and given how little time they spend in Brussels I'd say there's a good chance they were listening this morning.

Or the fine gaeler who is tops of the expenses table!

The trough is well and truly being drained!

Actually to be fair to Luke Flanagan I've looked up the voting record on votewatch.eu and since Christmas he has voted in 99% of the votes. I was basing my previous comment on the newspaper article back in December so I'm happy to admit I was wrong on that one.

Crowley on the other hand is still on 0% attendance in the parliament. One of two MEPs who have yet to show up for a single vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Actually to be fair to Luke Flanagan I've looked up the voting record on votewatch.eu and since Christmas he has voted in 99% of the votes. I was basing my previous comment on the newspaper article back in December so I'm happy to admit I was wrong on that one.

Crowley on the other hand is still on 0% attendance in the parliament. One of two MEPs who have yet to show up for a single vote.

Ming moved to Brussels full-time in December so that might explain the improvement in his record.

The Crowley situation is a farce - I know the man is ill - but so did he before deciding to run again for a constituency he doesn't appear to represent.

evilivor wrote: »
    Ming moved to Brussels full-time in December so that might explain the improvement in his record.

The Crowley situation is a farce - I know the man is ill - but so did he before deciding to run again for a constituency he doesn't appear to represent.

I sympathise with his illness but honestly it's a bit much to take on a job knowing your health won't permit you to carry it out.
    But then again, his record was lousey prior to the last election and the Irish electorate still returned him & then we wonder :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Callan57 wrote: »
    I sympathise with his illness but honestly it's a bit much to take on a job knowing your health won't permit you to carry it out.

I presume the money is a comfort to him…

evilivor wrote: »
    I presume the money is a comfort to him…

It would be interesting to see if he's claimed any expenses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I think the country has had enough of Gerard Howlin's "advice"... How come he is never questioned about his time advising that FF Government.

I think the country has had enough of Gerard Howlin's "advice"... How come he is never questioned about his time advising that FF Government.

Hard questions to the Fianna fail elite from pat Kenny?

Get up the yard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Brian O'Donnell and Gerry Beads on the show talking about Gorsehill.
    The three least sympathetic characters from the two Gorse Hill court cases. Tragic I missed that. Maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Bottom line - election coming and labour needs votes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Bottom line - election coming and labour needs votes.

Every government licks backside before an election !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Worlds best ever bust wasted as our numpty politicians gallop back towards buying votes with taxpayers own money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Worlds best ever bust wasted as our numpty politicians gallop back towards buying votes with taxpayers own money.

See above;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Sean Amhlaoibh

Pat's doing a great job.

Advertisement