Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

MrsD007 wrote: »
    It really irks me that the Social Democrats have joint leaders. I think it is a massive mistake, these three egos are leaving themselves open for some piss taking....... The Three Amigos, The Three Musketeers etc.........

We currently have the coward Kenny, before that the crook ahern.

There's the making of a good spaghetti western there somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

We currently have the coward Kenny, before that the crook ahern.

There's the making of a good spaghetti western there somewhere!

Have you any more cliches to bore people with?

Throw in a few 'corrupts' 'fascists ' ' Blueshirts' 'treason' while you are at it.

Only film you could make is a science fiction blockbuster.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    It really irks me that the Social Democrats have joint leaders. I think it is a massive mistake, these three egos are leaving themselves open for some piss taking....... The Three Amigos, The Three Musketeers etc.........

Mrs don't expect anything from that bunch, all they are doing is tooling up for the next election, in the hope they might fool some genuine people.

They are like Ross and his ilk, hurlers on the ditch, know all the answers but like the economists, who inhabit the halls of academia , can do fcukk all about the problems.

Remember Alan Ahearne ?

Guy was on every radio show prior to the crash, knew everything.

Then got a real job in Govt... Crashed and burned, not a peep out of him.

You need to take these things in Mrs.

Mrs don't expect anything from that bunch, all they are doing is tooling up for the next election, in the hope they might fool some genuine people.

They are like Ross and his ilk, hurlers on the ditch, know all the answers but like the economists, who inhabit the halls of academia , can do fcukk all about the problems.

Remember Alan Ahearne ?

Guy was on every radio show prior to the crash, knew everything.

Then got a real job in Govt... Crashed and burned, not a peep out of him.

You need to take these things in Mrs.

Well said, these and other chancers are the reason we're in our current situation. Nothing to do with the 3 traditional political parties, civil service and main stream media all that works really well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Brendan Bendar comes across as a party handler speaking from the bowels of Leinster House. :D

• Advertisement

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Brendan Bendar comes across as a party handler speaking from the bowels of Leinster House. :D

From the bowels of enda more like it!

He certainly talks a lot of sh...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This isn't Politics. There is some leeway for discussion of contents of radio shows but we're not getting into a party political debate here, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Keep at it Pat, she is clearly trying to play down assaults on men by women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,446 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Heard Davenport doing a travel slot in Radio1 earlier,must have jumped ship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Pretty awkward interview with Jack Horner ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

the_monkey wrote: »

Probably wouldn't get out of the corner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Reminded me of that bit in Jurassic Park 3.

The character based on Horner is giving a talk...

"Anyone have any questions?"

Loads of hands go up.

"Anyone have any questions that aren't about Jurassic Park?"

All the hands go down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Let me guess, Pat demonstrating again that his "breadth of knowledge" is all of molecules thick? In sad contrast to his ego...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Irish Water is the oppositions fault according to Shane...mind boggles...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

newstalks been gas criac on the IW issue lately.

theyve collapsed into gibbering lunacy. george and frank feighan going on about facismn the right hook yesterday was a riot.

its all gone wrong for them.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Its why i stopped listening to George, the closest thing you get to an opposition viewpoint is actually on RTE these days. Its not like im looking for an opposing view but a neutral standpoint would be good.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Its why i stopped listening to George, the closest thing you get to an opposition viewpoint is actually on RTE these days. Its not like im looking for an opposing view but a neutral standpoint would be good.

When Denis o Brien has both the government and INM under he's wing, I wouldn't be expecting too much criticism of fine Gael from the Newstalk Minions!

When Denis o Brien has both the government and INM under he's wing, I wouldn't be expecting too much criticism of fine Gael from the Newstalk Minions!

Still churning out the same old tired worn-out rhetoric Mike.

Eh... On you go then:P

Still churning out the same old tired worn-out rhetoric Mike.

Eh... On you go then:P

That's middle Ireland for you mate! Eh mate, middle Ireland!

Paul McWilliams in his best Mr. Burns voice 'Send in the hounds'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Pat's numbers have gone down while Seán's have increased. Not a bit surprised! Have lost count of the amount of times I have 'turned the dial' back to RTE to listen to the latest topics of interest while Pat is dealing with some waffle. :( No more 'setting the agenda of the day' for poor Pat!! Guess it does not worry him too much as he is counting all of DO'B's dosh to the bank!

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Pat's numbers have gone down while Seán's have increased. Not a bit surprised! Have lost count of the amount of times I have 'turned the dial' back to RTE to listen to the latest topics of interest while Pat is dealing with some waffle. :( No more 'setting the agenda of the day' for poor Pat!! Guess it does not worry him too much as he is counting all of DO'B's dosh to the bank!

Add into that what seems to be 5-6 weeks holidays so far in the last 12 months.

And he's silence during the Siteserv scandal, it seems Pat is coasting!

Add into that what seems to be 5-6 weeks holidays so far in the last 12 months.

And he's silence during the Siteserv scandal, it seems Pat is coasting!

You seem to be carrying around quite a bit of 'baggage' Michael.

Just sayin like.

You seem to be carrying around quite a bit of 'baggage' Michael.

Just sayin like.

You seem to be a Walter Mitty type mate, dreaming of being a middle Ireland type all while living in a bedsit mate!

Just saying like mate!

You seem to be a Walter Mitty type mate, dreaming of being a middle Ireland type all while living in a bedsit mate!

Just saying like mate!

Realist Michael, I can assure you,a realist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Just listening to Pat Kenny interviewing the woman who is homeless with 9 children and pregnant with another.

It's terrible that her original house was burned down while she was in hospital but why would you continuing having more children in such a precarious situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

vomit inducing hypocitical shyte coming out of pat rabbite and a gang of Lifers on the pannal about donald trump.

did yis forget already about the harps, dancing maidens , and a genuflecting micheal noonan when the bloke came here to buy a fuking golf club ?

i'd turn it off but theres literally NOTHING else on.

that said pat rabbite cant disappear off the public stage quick enough.

vomit inducing hypocitical shyte coming out of pat rabbite and a gang of Lifers on the pannal about donald trump.

did yis forget already about the harps, dancing maidens , and a genuflecting micheal noonan when the bloke came here to buy a fuking golf club ?

i'd turn it off but theres literally NOTHING else on.

that said pat rabbite cant disappear off the public stage quick enough.

Rabbittes never happier than when he gets a chance to tell everyone else how wrong they are. His own stunning lack of achievements stand in stark contrast to his gross sense of self importance....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Rabbittes never happier than when he gets a chance to tell everyone else how wrong they are. His own stunning lack of achievements stand in stark contrast to his gross sense of self importance....

To be fair, public life in Ireland (and doubtless most places) is a target-rich environment when it comes to people being demonstrably wrong, to give out about. And liable to endlessly frustrate anyone from ever accomplishing anything, too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭eirman

Any know what the Crisis (mentioned in Phoenix) is?

Advertisement