Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivium

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Figured this is worth bumping, due to pro-shot footage of the band's Download Festival 2019 slot being uploaded to Matt's YouTube channel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I only saw the last 4 songs at the time, I wonder how they got access to that recording, it is rare to get full length pro recordings of festivals these days for some reason.

I only saw the last 4 songs at the time, I wonder how they got access to that recording, it is rare to get full length pro recordings of festivals these days for some reason.

Recorded using Matt's Twitch channel.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Recorded using Matt's Twitch channel.

I mean how did Trivium get the full show recorded? even Slipknot only got 4 songs recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Cheers for the vid

Always cringe at Matt trying to get the crowd pumped :/

Every ****ing gig is the best crowd :) :P

• Advertisement

I mean how did Trivium get the full show recorded? even Slipknot only got 4 songs recorded.

Guess they gave Download organizers a heads up that they'd be streaming their set through Matt's Twitch channel, the old you don't ask, you don't/won't get.

The teasers have been dropping, new track coming on the 27th.

Trivium bore me these days, when they release new music I feel that I've heard the songs before. Maybe it is just the genre that I have lost interest in. I mainly like old Korn and Slipknot these days, Nu Metal excites me.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

New album [What The Dead Men Say] sounds really good, I just gave it a run through on Spotify and it's fairly solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Barely got acquainted with the last one, bloody hell this fn band. Alex Bent is something else and drumming has never been a big issue with this band but since he joined a solid 3 albums under the belt it seems.

• Advertisement
Advertisement