Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV reset issue

Options
  • 31-07-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a Samsung UE27D5000NW TV - http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE27D5000NWXXU-spec

The colour was acting weird for a few weeks (like setting the contrast to 100 automatically) so i read a bit online and ended up in the TV service menu.

I dont know what i've done but now the HDMI ports are not working, the display is upside down and the colour is much worse than before. I've tried doing a factory reset multiple times but it's not fixing the display.

Does anyone know how i can totally reset every setting on the TV. I know it was stupid to mess about in the service menu !

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Sorry we cant help, sounds like one for Samsung directly

Advertisement