Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali's Barber Douglas

Options
  • 31-07-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone go there?

There was a guy working there up to about two months ago. Small guy big personality. Maybe Vietnamese, Phillipino, that kind of look.

Anyone know where he's gone? He did a great cut and I'd like to go to wherever he's working now.

The rest of them down there aren't as good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Go there myself. He's gone on holidays. Should be back in a month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I've been going there for months now, well impressed with all the haircuts I've received. I like the fact that they spend the extra few minutes on the details like an open blade on the neck hair etc.

Very reasonably priced too, €10 for an adult Mon-Thurs. Should give the other bunch of barbers in douglas a shake-up, they are brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Where is this shop please?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭1867IE

Beside the South County pub. Douglas West.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Only place I go, all the barbers are really good and the prices are great. 7 euro for a head shave, cheap as chips. That guy the op was talking about is hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Great place for a kids haircut as well. Comes well recomended.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

Second everything said so far! The guy ye are referring to used to work in Wilton before; very good I have to say and is well able for a bit of small chat too which I like when I'm getting a haircut!

Also a nice spot for a shave if you feel like treating yourself!

Hit the South County for a pint then and you're laughing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭1867IE

So are we agreed he's on holidays as opposed to having left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Ya I remember him saying that he was going home on holidays around July/August

Advertisement