Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water quality in Gorey

Options
  • 31-07-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

WEXFORD - Water Quality

Water quality in Gorey in the mobile home sites or at least in Ardamine [brown muddy colour - have pics].
    Is the water brown in the other mobile home sites?

Why is it endured?

Sorry, this is about water quality...in Wexford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Hair Bear wrote: »
    WEXFORD - Water Quality

Water quality in Gorey in the mobile home sites or at least in Ardamine [brown muddy colour - have pics].
    Is the water brown in the other mobile home sites?

Why is it endured?

Sorry, this is about water quality...in Wexford

If you are in Farrell's, this is a private water supply so you would have to take it up with the the site owners and I wouldn't hold out much hope of any satisfaction. I think a lot of the mobile sites have private supplies and I'd say they're getting close to bedrock at this stage.
    Another option is to take a sample and have it privately analysed, discoloured water is not always a sign of pollution, if it was the water supply in the whole county would have been shut down, Wexford is a high limestone area.

Advertisement