Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Q

Options
  • 31-07-2013 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hey,
    This is probably in the wrong forum (and please move if incorrect) but I was hoping to bring my elderly father to see the new Man of Steel movie in Cork city this weekend - I know its been in the cinema for a while but for reasons I can't go into - we haven't had a chance. He brought me as a child to see the 1975 version and we spoke about the 2013 version... I think its gone but hoped it might be in at the weekend... any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Think you may be out of luck, I cant see it listed in any of the cinemas this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm you could try borrow a projector from someone I know tis a long shot as you would have to know someone but if you did then all you need is a screen which you can use a white sheet or one of those pull down blinds 20 euro max

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

they would still need a copy of the film and it isn't out on dvd etc yet, there are illegal copies etc but the quality is dodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

sure that's what friends are for!! haha im sure twill be out on DVD soon

Advertisement